Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

best deodarent.. for me

degree has been my fav deodarent for years.. it does what a deodarent is supposed to do and not stain ur clothes,,, but when wearing the white stick be carefull putting ur top or dress on as it can rub off onto ur clothes,, but dont worry it wipes off with a cloth and water,, love there different sents
    the price is very affordible.. some i found need a much stronger deodarent like everything today its not .. one suits all,, our bodies are all different but i will say it worth a try and see for urself
    its a great product, i tryed so many other diffent deodarent but this is my #1 always keep 2 spares on hand just in case
    in case i run out,, in case company comes and forgot theres,,,, 2.00 is a fantastic price for something u like and works

April 17, 2018

Works great but on-par with my regular brand.

The Degree Women Ultraclear Black & White Pure Rain Antiperspirant Stick...has a super long name lol but in all seriousness this antiperspirant works quite well. The smell is nice and light but still masks any odour. It does save black and white clothing as well (Doesn't leave any white or yellow marks). I normally use a Dove brand similar to this and they compare pretty close honestly. Would I recommend? Of course, this product works! No doubt about it! Would I buy it over my regular brand? I'm just not sure.

April 17, 2018

I would buy this product

I like this product because it works so good you can wear it all day long and it still works . worked all day and still works no sweating no staines on my clothes .

2.3/5

April 17, 2018

Did not find this very effective..

I perspire a LOT to the point where I am only dry for a few hours. I did not find this product to be clear or non transparent on black nor did I find it an effective antiperspirant for blocking sweat, and when I did sweat the smell of the stick as not enough to mask much. No different than their other products which I don't like. I would not be purchasing this in the future or be recommending it to friends.

*I received this product for free to review through Chick Advisor.

April 16, 2018

Smells great

I love using this product on gym days that I know I'll be sweating and then might have to go out to brunch after. This product smells great and the smell stays noticeable throughout the day.

April 15, 2018

great protection and amazing scent!

I absolutely love this deodorant, it smells amazing which is one of the things I look for in a deodorant. It lasts a long time and keeps my underarms dry and smelling fresh. I highly recommend this product, it's non greasy and doesn't build up or leave any white marks

i want more of it!

I was surprise when I found out which deodorant was in the box because it is exactly the deodorant I have been using for the last few months. I buy it every time because it does exactly what it stands for: extra protection, no white marks on clothing. I also like the light smell that doesn't interfere with the perfume I am wearing.

Great Scent

I love love love the scent of this antiperspirant! I found it protected against odor all day long. I did find it left a few white streaks on black clothing but nothing terrible. I am personally a huge Degree fan.

I did get this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for a review

Ultraclear-NOT

When it comes to antiperspirant I have a real hard time to find something that fits my lifestyle. I am always eager to try new products and see if they will become part of my everyday routine in the future, and I have to say that this product might just be it! From the smell being incredible to the actual odor containing itself during the day. The only downside was that this product will leave white stains. Why say that it is "ultraclear" and put a black dress when you can see the white streak marks on your clothing? I must say that for the quality and size the price is perfect!

*I received this product at no charge in exchange for my honest review/opinion.

Un bon antisudorifique

J'ai bien aimé l'odeur de ce déodérant/antisudorifique et je l'ai trouvé très doux sur la peau. De plus, je n'ai pas remarqué que celui-ci laissait des tâches blanches sur les vêtements. Je l'ai trouvé plutôt efficace tout au long de la journée. Par contre, lorsque je devait faire des activités sportives en fin de journée, celui-ci était moins présent et laissait transparaître l'odeur. Je crois que la meilleure solution serait d'en ré-appliquer lorsque des activités physiques sont à l'horaire. Je l'ai quand même bien aimé, et il faut prendre en compte que je suis quelqu'un qui sue facilement.