Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

Bon produit !

Ce fut la première fois que j’essayais cette marque de déodorant pour moi et je n’ai pas été déçu. L’odeur est resté tout au long de la journée et il a bien fait son travail. Le seul point négatif est qu’il a fait un cerne blanc sous mon chandail noir donc à niveau il y a une lacune. Sinon globalement ce produits est bien et rempli bien sa fonction tout au long de là journée !!

Goes on smooth

I really like the feel of this deodorant, since it is not my usual brand I noticed a difference in the way it glides on my skin. The scent is pretty subtle. It does the job and doesn’t leave any marks on clothes, so for that reason I would definitely recommend this product. Received for free in exchange for honest review. I am interested to see if they have other scents because I found this to be very mild and I like stronger scents that last longer personally.

February 01, 2019

Degree always works for me

I have tried many deoderants throughout my life and I don't typically have a huge preference. I have used Degree in the past but found that the smell can be overpowering, but this version I tried was just perfect. It had a barely there scent, it was light to put on,and it did the same work as the deoderant I finished before it, I did not vigorously test it's invisible abilities but I felt no discomfort pulling off my shirt at the end of the day and not worrying about it leaving marks since it went on so thin but still got the job done. I would definitely try another from this line, and my boyfriend enjoyed his version that Chick Advisor provided for review as well. I am really happy to see (smell?) that they had changed the scent intensity. I love scent myself, but I prefer my perfume to not be upstood by my deoderant, lol!

Updated On: February 01, 2019

Also forgot to mention, value for money is present the way that it works and I would recommend to friends and family :)

So smooth

Love this product. Received free to try and it’s my new favourite. Goes on so smooth and doesn’t pull the skin. Also smells amazing! I will definitely buy it when I run out.

I always buy this stick

I have received this degree ultraclear antiperspirant stick for free to try and share my opinion. What can I say? Actually I always but this antiperspirant stick. This one is my favourite. Pluses of this stick: it works for me; I don’t stink even after workout when I’m pretty sweaty. It has only one minus: it does leave white marks on dark clothes. I don’t know about white clothes through. Anyway I like this Degree antiperspirant stick and I’d recommend it!

Loving Degree Deodorant!

I really like the scent and how smooth the product is. It will last the entire day and leaves your arm pits smooth and dry! I will definitely buy this in the future.

Nothing special about it

Unfortunately, there was nothing special about this antiperspirant for me. There wasn’t anything particular that I hated about it, but there’s nothing that would make me repurchase over the one I already use.

I appreciated being sent this product through the product review club, but I didn’t love it.

January 31, 2019

The perfect active womens deoderant

I am a fairly active woman, both inside and outside of work. This deoderant is PERFECT because it lasts all day, doesnt leave white stains or marks on my clothing - and has a CLEAN scent (nothing perfumy at all). This is definitely my FAVOURITE deoderant ive tried to date.

January 30, 2019

Fresh Scent and Lasted Through Spin

I received this product from Chick Advisor for testing purposes. The scent is light and fresh so it matches what I expect from a deodorant that I would select. I tested it out for a spin class and it didn't rub off or leave residue on my workout clothes and smelt fresh throughout the class, and I sweat a lot in spin.

January 30, 2019

This product is excellent i would recommend to all my friends and family. For this product to not only leaves no white on black it also makes me more confident wearing my white blouse with no yellow marks. All I can say is Thank You.