Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

Super antisudorifique

J'utilise depuis 2 semaines maintenant et je dois dire que je suis conquise. Celui sent si bon et pas une goûte de sueur malgré le job super stressant que j'ai. J'adore et je compte bien acheté à nouveau.

Parfait!

J'ai adoré. Son parfum est léger, il ne laisse aucune trace sur les vêtements. Pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup et j'ai ressenti le parfum frais toute la journée.

2.7/5

February 01, 2019

fonctionne bien, mais sans plus!!!

J'ai reçu gratuitement DEGREE WOMEN® ULTRACLEAR BLACK + WHITE® PURE RAIN® ANTIPERSPIRANT STICK pour le tester. L'odeur est superbe et me convient parfaitement. Aucun problème de transpiration ou d'odeur!!!! Mais, il ne fonctionne pas mieux que mon antisudorifique habituel!

2.8/5

February 01, 2019

Not bad. Not amazing, but not bad.

I was lucky enough to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to review a complimentary Degree Women Ultraclear Black + White Pure Rain Antiperspirant stick for the Product Review Club.
    So, this wasn't amazing. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't amazing. Wasn't a huge fan of the smell. It didn't really do a whole lot in the way of helping with sweating, but I was happy with it not staining all of my black clothes. I live in black, so it's nice to use an antiperspirant that doesn't wreck my clothes.
    I think I'm going to stick with my regular brand.

Smells and works great!

I like how I can apply this antiperspirant in the morning as part of my morning routine and not worry about smelling sweaty or reapplying until the next morning. Sometimes, I'll be going about my day and I'll catch a whiff of my underarms and I love the smell. It gives me confidence to know that if or when anyone gets close enough to smell me, they will smell a nice smell and not sweat. I will be purchasing this product in the future.

Produit à essayer

J'ai bien aimé mon essai de ce produit. J'ai trouvé que l'odeur était agréable, qu'il était d'une bonne efficacité et ne fait pas de grumeaux sous les bras.

Belle découverte

Je reçu se produit en cadeau# merci de m avoir permis de le découvrir. Une superbe efficacité pas de trace sur mes vêtement noir. En plus il s en bon. Je le recommande certainement. Sans aucune hésitation 💜

Degree woman

Degree black & white pure rain smells really good. I tried this for few days and have to stay my arm pits after a long work out i was still dry and smelt good! Also didn't stain my closes either which is a huge plus! buying this again when i run out!

Pleasantly surprised

Almost every antiperspirant I have used leaves white marks on my clothes (especially since I always wear black) but I had no white stains with this! I was pleasantly surprised. It performed like I’m used to, so no complaints.

February 01, 2019

Finally a deodorant that keeps up!

Me and my husband lead a very busy lifestyle and I have always found issues with every deodorant that I have tried in terms of it keeping up with us, I found that this one not only keeps up but also goes above and beyond! It comes with a refreshing but not overwhelming scent and doesn't ball up under pressure, or stain my clothing! Definitely a win!