Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

Good product!

I received this product to try for free from Chick Advisor. I believe this product really did do its job keeping me dry during the day, and also during my CrossFit workouts. This product did not leave anything on my shirts. I liked the scent. I feel it works well to keep me dry during a long sweaty workout! I would recommend this product for anyone that wants to stay dry all day long.

Petit bijou

Un coup de coeur pour cet antisudorifique. Ne laisse aucun film gras, ni résidus. L'odeur est discrète et rafraîchissante. J'ai adoré et compte en faire usage quotidien

Didnt prevent sweat odour

Ive loved degree products in the past such as their dry spray. But this product although it didnt make my clothes white, didnt prevent my sweat as well as I'd hoped it would throughout my day.. i would probably try the mens one over this as they usually perform better

New Brunswick, Canada

Great product!

I was excited to receive this antiperspirant since I have a hard time finding one that 1. works and 2. doesnt make me break out. Products that have these 2 criteria are rare and this one checked off both! Lovely subtle smell, i enjoyed it. And i didnt feel like ripping my skin off at the end of the day! Definitely a new favourite!

Decent deoderant

I received this deoderant to try for free. I like how easy it glides onto my skin as I feel that I don’t need to really put that much pressure and feel like I’m using up the product faster than I should. Though I have noticed I do need to put on a decent amount to be really protected. It has a light scent. I made sure to wear white shirts to see if it helped to decrease yellow stains and it did seem not to make any. Overall decent deoderant especially as it doesn’t leave yellow stains.

I am impressed!

I have a hard time finding antiperspirant that I don't have to re-apply every couple of hours but this has won my heart! Not only can I go all day without re-applying, but it also goes on clear and stays that way! Smells wonderful too, doesnt have a heavy perfume scent.

Nice Smelling Deodorant

This deodorant has a lovely fresh scent that keeps me smelling nice after a sweaty day. I will keep this in my gym bag to stay fresh after my workouts. I received this product free for testing.

Updated On: February 04, 2019

It has a quite strong scent and I usually go for unscented products, but this one was nice. However, it gave me a headache after using too much of it, so definitely apply sparingly if you are sensitive to scents.

February 03, 2019

Faites un X sur le calendrier!

Je l’avoue : depuis que je porte du déodorant / anti transpirant, je n’ai JAMAIS changé de marque. J’ai bien essayé quelques options naturelles, mais étant déçue, je revenais toujours vers ma marque habituelle...

Ben crime, grâce à Chick Advisor, je viens de trouver un nouveau déodorant que j’adore : il ne fait pas de taches, autant sur le blanc que sur le noir, et il sent trop bon! Faites un X sur le calendrier!

À ce petit prix, en plus, je recommande certainement!

3.2/5

Smelled great!

On first impressions, I really loved the way this deodorant smelled. I was very excited to try it. The deodorant was true to its word and didn’t leave any marks on my clothing, however I feel like it didn’t do a good job at hiding body odour over the course of a day.

Degree Anti-Perspirant

I received Degree Women Ulraclear Black + White Pure Rain antiperspirant for free for review purposes from Chick Advisors. I love the scent and it didn’t leave a stain on my clothes. The antiperspirant kept me somewhat dry. I wouldn’t use this if I’m going to the gym.