Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

No leftover marks!

I was given the opportunity to review the new Degree Women UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Antiperspirant stick. I was quite impressed with the scent, it wasn't overpowering or artificial smelling. It was nice and light which I like when it comes to antiperspirants. I was also quite happy to see that it did not leave my whites looking yellow. I noticed that it also did not leave white marks on my blacks. although I did randomly rub my underarms against my black pants and it left some residue but nothing I couldn't rub off. I marked the value to be in the middle, because it is a little expensive to me at over $5. I also really wish it didn't have aluminum which is something I try to avoid with such products! I am not sure if I would buy this product again but I will likely be more inclined to do so and recommend it if i was an aluminum free product.

Better than secret

Absolutely the best antiperspirant I've used in a long time. doesn't leave any residue on your clothes which is perfect because most of my clothes are dark in color.cokesbin great fragrances.

Buy it!

Can’t get over how well this worked in comparison to many others I have tried. Great smell no residue and no stains left on my clothes which is always my buggiest concern

Très bon produit !

Tout d'abord j'adore son odeur ! Il sent vraiment très bon ! Puis, l'application est très agréable sur la peau, aucune sensation collante. Il a très bien joué son rôle d'antisudorifique ! Jen achèterais sans hésiter!

Effective !

Bon produit, très efficace !

Sérieusement, je le recommande.

Plus efficace que la moyenne des produits que j'ai utilisé dernièrement !

Sent bon et ne laisse pas de traces, c'est parfais

New Brunswick, Canada

Smells great and it works

I really like this product I would buy it again. It smells great and does what it's supposed to do! It doesn't leave the white marks that u can so clearly see on black clothes and it keeps smells dry and smelling great all day long.

February 07, 2019

Best deodorant ive ever used!

So let me start by saying I sweat A LOT due to anxiety, so I actually didn’t have high hopes for any antiperspirant that wasn’t clinical. First thing I noticed is that this deodorant smells amazing. If I apply it at night before bed, I can still smell it the next night just as strong (and as dry) as when I first applied it. This has replaced my current antiperspirant/deodorant and ended my neverending search for the perfect one!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review!

Love it!

This antiperspirant is wonderful for ladies! It did not leave white stains on my clothing, which I love, and the scent was feminine yet non-overpowering. Very effective, easy to apply and overall a great product!

*I received this product free for reviewing purposes.

Amazing antiperspirant!

This is one of the best antiperspirants I've tried! It applies very nicely and I don't have to use a lot. I love the packaging and design as well. This antiperspirant really does not leave any stains on my clothes, which is a huge bonus! The smell is also mild, which I like in an antiperspirant. I would definitely recommend this to friends!

February 06, 2019

Smells nice but need to reapply

This antiperspirant smells light and fresh. It applies smooth and clear and did not leave any residue on my shirts. Odor protection was ok, and not as good as my usual brand. I noticed that it was a bit lacking in long term wetness protection. By late afternoon, my underarms were feeling damp. Due to the lack of all day odor and wetness protection, I would not buy this over my regular brand. Note - I received a free sample from Chickadvisor for review and testing purposes.