Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

February 20, 2019

Très satisfaite

J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Je l'ai acheté plusieurs fois et ça fonctionne toujours aussi bien. L'odeur est bonne, ne laisse pas de marque et protège très bien contre les odeurs de transpiration. Je suis vraiment satisfaite et recommande le produit sans hésiter.

February 19, 2019

Gonna get this again

Works great, and smells good,definitely gonna get this again :)I like switching up every few months new smells and brands but this is on the use again list for sure!

February 18, 2019

ok smell

I did not like to scent of this product, it seamed to have worked ok, however all of my clothes smelt like it. it was not a light scent, even at the gym while I was working out all I smelt was my deodarant. I am use to a less strong smell.

February 14, 2019

Très satisfaite

J'aime beaucoup cet antisudorifique. L'odeur est discrète et ça sent bon. Il ne laisse pas de traces blanches sur mes chandails et il contrôle super bien ma transpiration.

February 14, 2019

saw it, bought it

heard about this, saw on the shelf, bought it.
    white clothing - NO issues
    black clothing - slight issue. MUST be vary careful putting on or can leave white mark however once dries, no residue so this earns a 4.5 star from me.

February 12, 2019

My go to deodorant

Degree is my go to deodorant. I do find that it will leave marks on my black clothing from simply putting on the shirt but as long as it works I'm okay with that. Reasonably priced.

February 12, 2019

Degree motionsense

J'ai aimer tester ce produit de degree,encore une fois un très bon déodorant qui sent très bon et ne tache pas,je recommande fortement! Degree es un bon choix

February 09, 2019

Great antiperspirant

I received this free as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. The scent is really light and not overpowering. There isn't any white residue left over on my black clothing through simple acts like pulling the shirt over my head, but if you try to get white marks by really rubbing, it can leave traces. I don't wear a lot of white, but I think it would be good at preventing yellowing too.

February 08, 2019

Just wasn't for me....

I've been using this on and off - switching between this and what i normally use. I was not yet 100% comfortable foregoing something I have used for years! On the days that I did wear the deodorant, it worked! There were no transfer either.

February 08, 2019

No leftover marks!

I was given the opportunity to review the new Degree Women UltraClear Black + White Pure Rain Antiperspirant stick. I was quite impressed with the scent, it wasn't overpowering or artificial smelling. It was nice and light which I like when it comes to antiperspirants. I was also quite happy to see that it did not leave my whites looking yellow. I noticed that it also did not leave white marks on my blacks. although I did randomly rub my underarms against my black pants and it left some residue but nothing I couldn't rub off. I marked the value to be in the middle, because it is a little expensive to me at over $5. I also really wish it didn't have aluminum which is something I try to avoid with such products! I am not sure if I would buy this product again but I will likely be more inclined to do so and recommend it if i was an aluminum free product.