Delissio Pizza Reviews
#57 in Frozen Pizza

June 03, 2017

For frozen pizza it's pretty good. I would prefer home made anytime but for those bust nights when you're late getting home from work this fills the hole. The kids enjoy it.

1.0/5

May 11, 2017

Thought the party pizza 2 pack was a great deal and we were feeling too lazy to make our own so grabbed a box. Literally the most disgusting thing we've ever eaten. I don't understand how enough people could ever purchase this more than once for this product to remain on the shelves. The dough is like cardboard (not a word of a lie) and the toppings are completely tasteless. Please, for the love of #$&@&# stop making this disgusting product and take some pride in your foods.

0.8/5

April 10, 2017

Kids wanted pizza for supper so decided to make frozen Delisso. Made the Canadian and a Pepperoni for my kids. First of all the pizza looked nothing like what it does on the box. Like hardly any cheese and maybe 10 pepperoni on the whole pizza. The pepperoni is dried out and disgusting and when you cook the pizza it comes out either underdone and the cheese doesnt melt or over done if u melt the cheese and everything else is well done. It is crap!!! We threw it in the garbage!!! Will never buy ever again

February 04, 2017

Both of my kids love pizza but unfortunately ordering take-out isn't always an option for us so we will usually go to pick up one of the Delissio Pizza's. My son prefers their pepperoni where my daughter is addicted to their cheese pizza.

2.7/5

January 05, 2017

I am not a fan of this pizza. Cooks uneven. Side is burning while middle is still cold. Crust tends to be hard and has no taste. Lots of variety just wish we liked them more

October 26, 2016

I quite like rising crust Hawaiian Delissio Pizza. I'm not usually one for frozen pizza. I even eat left overs the next day for lunch. For $6 I get a dinner, a lunch and a piece for a snack.

August 27, 2016

Picked up a Delissio thin crust pepperoni pizza for a great price. Coupons also seem to be readily available. The pizza tasted fantastic and only took 15 minutes to prepare.

March 21, 2016

I am a regular customer of delissio pizza. I love the quality of ingredients, the variety of flavors and the consistency of the pizza. The price is right for this fantastic tasting pizza.

February 17, 2016

I love delissio pizza! It does not take like delivery but it is still delicious. Can be pricey of not on sale but nice quick and easy meal when you don't have a lot of time. Every kind is great haven't tried one I didn't like.

December 27, 2015

I love this pizza especially the thin crust. I prefer the meat lovers or pepperoni pizza. Both very tasty and picked up on sale you can stock up!