Dempster's Original Bagels Reviews

Enriched wheat flour, water, rye flour, glucose-fructose/sugar, salt, cornmeal, yeast*, vegetable oil (soybean or canola), rye sourdough, malted barley flour, monoglycerides, calcium propionate, sorbic acid. May contain potassium sorbate. *order may change. May contain soybean, egg, sesame seeds, sulphites and milk ingredients

September 03, 2017

Long live the mighty bagel

Been eating these for years and there's so much you can do with them. Toast them and spread some butter, or jam, or peanut butter or even Nutella... it doesn't matter whatever you put on these incredible bagels they complements everything so well.

June 06, 2017

I love getting these every couple weeks as a snack during the day. I buy them and then pop them in the freezer and eat one a day when I have them. Then I defrost one, butter it, and pop it in the frying pan until it gets a little golden on the bottom. I like to top it with honey the best, such a warm and satisfying snack. I know bagels aren't a healthy snack, so I don't have them all the time. My secret money saving trick with these is that they sell them at Dollar Tree ($1.25) when they get close to the expiry, so I buy them there for cheap and then they go in the freezer.

June 06, 2017

The bagels are really good, I always buy them for my family, we love them toast with cream cheese or toast with bacon and cheese, really yummy yummy, as my kids say

February 12, 2017

Always delivering with top quality products, Dempster's bagels are the go-to choice! Perfectly fluffy, with a balanced taste and texture, it's the affordable and delicious brand that families enjoy with their breakfasts every day!

January 18, 2017

This is mine and my family's most favorite brand of bagels and also the kind I purchase the most. @Dempster's Original Bagels they also have so many yummy varieties to choose from. They are always fresh and taste so good whether I serve them toasted with a bowl of soup or chili, or with plain or flavored cream cheese. Very satisfying and always delicious.

January 18, 2017

These are great with literally any topping! We enjoy using them for sandwiches. Delicious with an egg on top or even as a blt. Good flavor, fresh and are great toasted or as they are.

January 06, 2017

Bought these bagels even though we usually buy a different brand. They are sooo good! I love the way they taste and feel. They're not dry after you toast them and they're nice and fluffy. Delicious. Gonna try more flavors!!

December 30, 2016

I love these as all the other varieties that Dempster's make I toast these in the toaster and have them for Breakfast with Butter.Jam or Cream cheese I would recommend this product to anyone

March 01, 2016

I love these and basically all of the others they have. I also buy their bread because they have a nice selection and I choose to buy anything but white.

February 29, 2016

These are delicious and so versatile. I usually have them for brunch and make cream cheese and lox. I also like them as a quick snack with cream cheese. They are so fluffy and chewy .