Denta stix dog treats medium Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 100 in Dog Food & Treats

April 05, 2017

My dog loves these. Especially the softer chew one that help her teeth! I got one as a free sample the other day and it literally lasted 5 mins. She just loved it!!

April 03, 2017

J'achète ce produit pour ma chienne à l'occasion. Je n'ai pas remarqué de changement au niveau de l'état de ses dents ou de son haleine, mais par contre, ma chienne les adore et cela constitue une belle récompense que j'aime lui donner à l'occasion, par exemple lorsque je lui apprends un nouveau tour.

March 17, 2017

I purchase these treats for my 2 medium/large size dogs every grocery trip. The help keep their teeth nice and clean and they definitely don't have typical doggy breath. The price is good, and I don't find they are full of crap or get left on the floor with no interest.

February 15, 2017

Love love love these things. My dogs absuloutly love them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I still buy them still this day and will continue to buy them.

December 31, 2016

My dog loves these! However, she eats them so quickly I do not feel that they are doing the job well. Tjey are suppose to help with the teeth. I feel that tjey should be a little tougher for more chewing to help with plaque.

October 17, 2016

My dog really loves these treats. She has one every night for the past three years. They help clean her teeth, she would never let us actually clean them!

NikkiS has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

NikkiS added a new review for

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?