Denta stix dog treats medium Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 113 in Dog Food & Treats

June 12, 2017

La seule gâterie que je donne a mes chiens que je ne fais pas moi même !

relativement cher mais vient souvent en spécial au Costco!

Nettoie bien les dents des chiens mes chiens on toujours une bonne haleine donc on aimes beaucoup ici!

Une gâterie par semaine et c'est suffisant !

May 30, 2017

My dog absolutely loved it, it was great to know that it was a tasty treat for him and he was also getting some good doggy dental hygien as well, I will be purchasing them again for sure, my dog ate and enjoyed two dentastix in the same day. I'm a very happy doggy mama

May 26, 2017

I have a 4 year old Yorkie and she is very temperamental about treats or hard foods! She likes what she likes and that's it! When I received the Denta Stix sample... she absolutely loved it. Sniffed it once and took of with it. She carried that thing around for days and just kept chewing and chewing. There is noticeable less black stuff around her gum line now and we are now purchasing Denta Stix on the regular!

May 11, 2017

My dog loves this she can chew it for hours the price is Worth it the quality is high end and the effectiveness lasts a while i recommend this to all dog owners.

May 05, 2017

Our dogs love these! They are a perfect size and good treat for them when we get home from work. The price is good for the value, I find it's best to buy in bulk and always have them

April 05, 2017

My dog loves these. Especially the softer chew one that help her teeth! I got one as a free sample the other day and it literally lasted 5 mins. She just loved it!!

April 03, 2017

J'achète ce produit pour ma chienne à l'occasion. Je n'ai pas remarqué de changement au niveau de l'état de ses dents ou de son haleine, mais par contre, ma chienne les adore et cela constitue une belle récompense que j'aime lui donner à l'occasion, par exemple lorsque je lui apprends un nouveau tour.

March 17, 2017

I purchase these treats for my 2 medium/large size dogs every grocery trip. The help keep their teeth nice and clean and they definitely don't have typical doggy breath. The price is good, and I don't find they are full of crap or get left on the floor with no interest.

February 15, 2017

Love love love these things. My dogs absuloutly love them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I still buy them still this day and will continue to buy them.

December 31, 2016

My dog loves these! However, she eats them so quickly I do not feel that they are doing the job well. Tjey are suppose to help with the teeth. I feel that tjey should be a little tougher for more chewing to help with plaque.