Denta stix dog treats medium Reviews

September 04, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Denta Stix dog treats

I bought these in medium and large for both of my dogs. The issue I have with them is that they are so soft that my dogs chew them very quickly. They are suppose to clean their teeth. When they chew them quickly they do not have a chance to work properly. They are expensive when they do not work. Save your money and buy something else. I will be going back to greenies.

June 26, 2019

Denta Stix medium

I have 2 dogs and they go wild for these , they love the texture and the taste . The product has shown some cleaning in my dogs teeth and breath , they love it as a treat I would highly recommend this fir your dogs

May 14, 2019

Doggy

My dog lovesssss theese he gets so excited every time he sees me go for the package but they could last longer for chewing he has them gone in like less than 5 mins

2.2/5

February 05, 2019

I Will try again but might shop around for better price.

I have a pug mix and he just went to town on these bones, I did not find it did anything for his breath or teeth but he did keep the bone a lot longer than other ones that he breaks and chew right away so that was goo. The price I found was a bit pricey but I did get it in a pet store, all in all its a great treat for dogs to eat.

March 25, 2018
    United States

Our pup approves

Our dog is just a little over a year old. He seems to thoroughly enjoy these debts stix!! We also enjoy them as it makes our teeth brushing routine come a little less often. :)

February 25, 2018

My dogs love them. They get them in the morning as a treat.

Good for the dogs teeth. Make them chew so the tarter gets removed. Decent price so it doesn't break the bank. My dogs really enjoy them. I would recommend them for people who love their dogs.

February 20, 2018

Oral care for my fur baby

I would buy this product for my dog Harley in a heart beat. Perfect combo, treat for her and helping take care of all her oral dental needs. Definitely would buy this for dog again!

January 23, 2018

Une vrai merveille

Mon gris toutou rafolle des dents styx en plus de nettoyer ses dents, il laisse une merveilleuse haleine a notre chien et il en redemande toujours. Diminution du tartre et de belle dents saine !!! Je recommande

January 23, 2018

The dog loves it and so do I!

Great product! My goldendoodle loves these and considers them a treat. I love them because it cleans his teeth and helps keep his breath fresh! Easy, rewarding way to keep your dogs teeth healthy!

January 13, 2018

My dogs favourite

Would totally buy this product again. My dog loved it. Affordable and coupons available to make every penny stretch. My dogs breath wasnt as bad and it didnt have a strong dog treat odour