4.1/5
Denta Stix Dog Treats Small Reviews

January 17, 2018

LOVE

I have 4 small chihuahuas and they LOVE their denta stix. As you may know denta stix are supposed to help teeth unfortunately chi's are prone to bad teeth so they didn't help in that way but my dogs absolutely looovee them. Thanks for the free sample!

January 04, 2018

My dog loved this!

I'm not sure how white his teeth actually gets or more healthy but my dog does go crazy for this so it must be a great taste and I like that it keeps him busy.

December 11, 2017

very good

good treat for the dog, easy to give out................................................................................................................................

October 02, 2017

Great treats for dog

Bought these for our one year old westie and she loved them. we have had a hard time finding treats that she would actually eat so this was great and they sell it locally so that's a plus

May 20, 2017

We purchased these treats for our new dog. She is a rescue and has some teeth problems. These treats did effectively help her breath and her dental health. Will buy regularly.

April 06, 2017

My Bingaling goes crazy for these!!! I love that they have a dental care component, that it takes him a good 15 minutes to enjoy it, and I think they worth every cent. A great bang for your buck!

2.8/5

September 23, 2016

I buy dentastix for my dog when on sale. Not really sure is they are effective in his dental health but he likes them. I will continue to buy them hoping they help

July 09, 2016

I purchase the large size now lol my dog is almost 100 lbs small ones just a taste.
    He still has a bad breath problem and the vet and I can not find out why but these sticks are making a difference

1.5/5

February 13, 2016

I bought these treats for my 2 min-doxie & when they chew, it gets really soft. One dog had it stuck on his mouth pallet which scared me because he was panicking. I will never buy these again

January 27, 2016

This is a 10 pack of treats to help maintain healthy teeth and gums for your dog.I have 6 chugs so I buy the small ones, and they love them. great chewing going on at my place.These come not only in small, but medium and large; made to order for your pets.