Denta Stix Dog Treats Small Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 113 in Dog Food & Treats

May 20, 2017

We purchased these treats for our new dog. She is a rescue and has some teeth problems. These treats did effectively help her breath and her dental health. Will buy regularly.

April 06, 2017

My Bingaling goes crazy for these!!! I love that they have a dental care component, that it takes him a good 15 minutes to enjoy it, and I think they worth every cent. A great bang for your buck!

2.8/5

September 23, 2016

I buy dentastix for my dog when on sale. Not really sure is they are effective in his dental health but he likes them. I will continue to buy them hoping they help

July 09, 2016

I purchase the large size now lol my dog is almost 100 lbs small ones just a taste.
    He still has a bad breath problem and the vet and I can not find out why but these sticks are making a difference

1.5/5

February 13, 2016

I bought these treats for my 2 min-doxie & when they chew, it gets really soft. One dog had it stuck on his mouth pallet which scared me because he was panicking. I will never buy these again

January 27, 2016

This is a 10 pack of treats to help maintain healthy teeth and gums for your dog.I have 6 chugs so I buy the small ones, and they love them. great chewing going on at my place.These come not only in small, but medium and large; made to order for your pets.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...