Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Reviews
#33 in Serums

August 04, 2021

Definitely making my face brighter

I started with the Vitamin C concentrated serum every morning. Combined with the Vitamin C renewing moisturizer. I have been using the moisturizer after the serum daily before I put on my makeup. I’m not sure I noticed a big difference in my fine lines, but my skin is noticeably smoother and my husband says he sees a difference in my complexion.

July 19, 2021
    United States

Effective

I loved the citrus scent and the serum absorbed quickly into my skin without the stickiness. I have sensitive skin and there was no irritation or redness. My skin looked and felt healthier. Fine lines, pores and dark spots faded and my skin tone blended more evenly. I will continue to use this product in my skincare routine.

May 13, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Brightens skin

This vitamin C serum works effectively at smoothing your skin and fades dark spots. The serum is lightweight and does not cause irritation unlike some vitamin C products on the market. This great for sensitive skin.

May 06, 2021

Definitely a must have product

First time using a vitamin c serum and it blew me away. Has a refreshing scent and glides on the skin easily making my face feel smooth and supple. Definitely noticed a difference after a few days of using it. Helped to brighten up my dull skin.

December 11, 2020

Well hydrating serum

I have been using this derna E Vitamin C Concentrated Serumfit couple if days and I am so pleased with it's effectiveness. It is so hydrating as it contains hyaluronic acid and as it says, this concentrated serum helps to boost collagen health, minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles and I am seeing some good results. It is cruelty free, vegan, none-GMO, soy-free. Ethically made and the price is good too. It so it's skin and makes stress free and protect from sun damage plus it's vitamin C and aloe gives moisture to skin.