Prestige Item
Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Foundation Reviews

This is an all-purpose smoothing liquid foundation with a hydrating formula and a SPF 25 protection.

May 23, 2018

Flawless

Amazing coverage, doesn't clog my pores. I use with the setting powder and concealer and it provides full day wear and matches my complexion perfectly. Definitely buy it all the time and definitely recommend.

May 01, 2018

Amazing coverage and colour!

Best foundation I have ever purchased. Covers flawlessly and a little goes a long way. Higher price point but daily usage lasts upwards of 4 months. Great pigment and blends flawlessly. Easy to apply with sponge or brush. Need a makeup remover to take off since it is long wear foundation. Highly suggest to use with the setting powder for all day hold.

1.2/5

March 05, 2018

Face looks like mask

I found that it did cover my redness, however it is very heavy looking and it didn't look natural made my skin feel tight,i felt like i was wearing a mask

January 12, 2018

I have recently tried this product and love it

I recently tried this product. I love the coverage it provides. It feels great on your face and lasts all day. I wish it tried it sooner. I would highly recommend.

January 12, 2018

Great foundation with medium coverage

I have acne-prone, combination-oily (mainly oil in the t-zone area and dry in some areas) skin. I was using a certain brand that is now discontinued at shoppers drug mart (my main store for most of my make-up), and I was told that this Dermablend is apparently the "replacement" for that discontinued brand. I gave it a try and I like it so far. This brand has different products that offer the coverage you want (from light to heavy), and I chose this medium coverage foundation. It covers fairly well without making you look cakey and it does last. I've gotten soaked in rain a few times while wearing this make up and it did not run down my face like some other products have. It did not make my acne particularly worse (some do), so that is a bonus. Yes, the price isn't very cheap at $42 plus tax for 30ml, but it last very long time for me (I don't put it all over my face and only use fingers to apply) so price isn't bad at all. These come in variety of shades so I am happy to find my shade that actually works perfect for me. Happy with this product for sure!

January 11, 2018

I LOVE this foundation!

I absolutely love this foundation. I struggle with redness, achne and achne scarring on my face. I find this foundation completely erases that. It goes on so nicely, it covers everything! Its really well priced with how well it works!

2.7/5

December 04, 2017

Just ok

For the price I expected great results. It's compare able to $10 drug store makeup (but 5x the price!). Left skin looking dry/flaky and cakey. Coverage wasn't even close to "medium" would say it's more of a tinted moisturizer Saver money.

November 21, 2017

The BEST coverage ever!

This foundation is perfect for problem skin and covering those areas which need extra attention. Full buildable coverage and very hydrating on the skin

November 01, 2017

I will always but this product

This is the first cover up that actually works for me. I am not a huge make up person I can go out without makeup but after using this foundation I will not leave the house without it. It has my confidence so Much higher. It has such an amazing finish I am in love with this foundation. I will Forever and always use this foundation.

2.2/5

October 28, 2017

Not as great as I expected.

I used to use Cover FX, which was sold at SDM, but Dermablend has since replaced that brand. I thought it would be simular to Cover FX, but I found it to be a bit "cake-y". It covers fairly well, but didn't seem to give me the dewy glow I was looking for. This product is a bit pricy, so I was expecting more.