Prestige Item
Dermablend Smooth Liquid Camo Reviews

June 10, 2018

Best cover-up EVER

People always say drug store brand cosmetics don’t match up with boutique or franchise brands.

Totally wrong in the case of dermablend.
    It is smooth, mattifying. You only need a little bit of it, so it lasts forever !

And in comparison to other brands it is relatively comparable price-wise. Most times even cheaper :) !

May 30, 2018

My be go to foundation

I started using dermablend after recommendation from the cosmetician at Shoppers. I was looking for a foundation that lasted well throughout the day and worked with my sensitive skin. This foundation really lasts all day, feels very lightweight and really covers redness. The only downside is the shade is just slightly off for me. The lightest is too light and the third one is too dark. The one I am using isn’t noticeable once blended but I might consider some shade adjusting drops. Overall this is a highly effective foundation for all of the sensitive skin folks out there!

January 12, 2018

I have recently tried this product and love it

I recently tried this product. I love the coverage it provides. It feels great on your face and lasts all day. I wish it tried it sooner. I would highly recommend.

January 12, 2018

Great foundation with medium coverage

I have acne-prone, combination-oily (mainly oil in the t-zone area and dry in some areas) skin. I was using a certain brand that is now discontinued at shoppers drug mart (my main store for most of my make-up), and I was told that this Dermablend is apparently the "replacement" for that discontinued brand. I gave it a try and I like it so far. This brand has different products that offer the coverage you want (from light to heavy), and I chose this medium coverage foundation. It covers fairly well without making you look cakey and it does last. I've gotten soaked in rain a few times while wearing this make up and it did not run down my face like some other products have. It did not make my acne particularly worse (some do), so that is a bonus. Yes, the price isn't very cheap at $42 plus tax for 30ml, but it last very long time for me (I don't put it all over my face and only use fingers to apply) so price isn't bad at all. These come in variety of shades so I am happy to find my shade that actually works perfect for me. Happy with this product for sure!

January 11, 2018

I LOVE this foundation!

I absolutely love this foundation. I struggle with redness, achne and achne scarring on my face. I find this foundation completely erases that. It goes on so nicely, it covers everything! Its really well priced with how well it works!

November 21, 2017

The BEST coverage ever!

This foundation is perfect for problem skin and covering those areas which need extra attention. Full buildable coverage and very hydrating on the skin

November 01, 2017

I will always but this product

This is the first cover up that actually works for me. I am not a huge make up person I can go out without makeup but after using this foundation I will not leave the house without it. It has my confidence so Much higher. It has such an amazing finish I am in love with this foundation. I will Forever and always use this foundation.

2.2/5

October 28, 2017

Not as great as I expected.

I used to use Cover FX, which was sold at SDM, but Dermablend has since replaced that brand. I thought it would be simular to Cover FX, but I found it to be a bit "cake-y". It covers fairly well, but didn't seem to give me the dewy glow I was looking for. This product is a bit pricy, so I was expecting more.

October 19, 2017

Great coverage!

Dermablend smooth liquid camo is a medium to high coverage foundation. I purchased it because I was looking to cover up melasma from my last pregnancy. When it's applied properly it definitely gives full coverage however I do find it feels heavy and thick and I have had problems with a lot of breakouts after using this. Does it get the job done that it's meant to do? Yes but it leaves my skin ridden with pimples and angry after use so I limit my use of it for special occasions. It's also a pricey foundation , costing 55$ after tax for this particular product.

October 01, 2017

Pas pour moi

Quelle joie de trouver finalement les produits Dermablend par chez moi dernièrement !

Quelle déception aussi. Les produits dermablend sont spécialement conçus pour les peaux avec imperfections etc.

Après 1 semaine d'utilisation, j'avais de l'acné en quantité industrielle au visage, un look " gras " après quelques heures seulement, malgré l'utilisation de leur poudre fixatrice libre Dermablend. De plus, les " crease " sous les yeux étaient incroyablement visibles.

Pro: beaucoup de choix de couleurs