Good

Dermalogica Clean Start Kit Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 465 in Acne Treatment

March 11, 2017

The start up kit was a great way to sample these products, and in particular i will definitely be open to purchasing the micellar water in the future, as it was very nice and refreshing.. i also like the serum very much, as it gave extra luminosity to my skin. I was not as fond of the moisturizer, however, as i found it to be a bit thick and it did not absorb as well as i had hoped. I tried the blue line, but I think next time I might try the Sensiblio version, as it might be even gentler on my skin. If you can find this intro starter package, give it a try. it is great value and might just be the line you are looking for, without having to pay full price for trying it out.

May 22, 2015

Really good for the price; came with the whole "routine" (wash, tone, exfoliate/mask, and moisturiser) for $50 (lasted me about a month).

Really good if you want to just sample the products before you fully "commit" to buying the full priced version.

I thought all the products were really good (and worked really well!), except for the exfoliate/mask which made me breakout along my cheeks :\ I ended up buying everything in this starter kit, full sized, except for the exfoliate/mask.

This kit helped my reaally oily skin, and helped to regulate it, and now its "normal" (which made me really happy! (: )

I recommend this to anyone who has combination/oily skin prone to acne, (got rid of ALL of mine, which really surprised me, since I never had any products make them go away that fast) who wants to "regulate" it. 5/5