Dermalogica Clean Start Kit Reviews

Good - 0

August 03, 2017

great product, pretty expensive

a while back, i had a LOT of acne. i tried many products to try to get rid of it and always took care of my face diligently. nothing seemed to work well until my eyebrow lady introduced me to this kit. it is awesome and works really well!! it did take a few days (obviously) to see the great results and although the price is a bit out of my range i definitely am going to buy it again or the full sizes cause it is well worth it

March 11, 2017

The start up kit was a great way to sample these products, and in particular i will definitely be open to purchasing the micellar water in the future, as it was very nice and refreshing.. i also like the serum very much, as it gave extra luminosity to my skin. I was not as fond of the moisturizer, however, as i found it to be a bit thick and it did not absorb as well as i had hoped. I tried the blue line, but I think next time I might try the Sensiblio version, as it might be even gentler on my skin. If you can find this intro starter package, give it a try. it is great value and might just be the line you are looking for, without having to pay full price for trying it out.

May 22, 2015

Really good for the price; came with the whole "routine" (wash, tone, exfoliate/mask, and moisturiser) for $50 (lasted me about a month).

Really good if you want to just sample the products before you fully "commit" to buying the full priced version.

I thought all the products were really good (and worked really well!), except for the exfoliate/mask which made me breakout along my cheeks :\ I ended up buying everything in this starter kit, full sized, except for the exfoliate/mask.

This kit helped my reaally oily skin, and helped to regulate it, and now its "normal" (which made me really happy! (: )

I recommend this to anyone who has combination/oily skin prone to acne, (got rid of ALL of mine, which really surprised me, since I never had any products make them go away that fast) who wants to "regulate" it. 5/5