Dial® Clean + Gentle Fragrance Free Foaming Hand Wash Reviews

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Waterlily Foaming Hand Wash.

Une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients

de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine.

Des mains propres

Nous avons essayé ce produit, ma famille et moi et nous l’avons apprécié. Puisqu’il est sans parfum, il est doux pour les peaux sensibles et irrités. Il laisse une sensation de propreté et les mains soyeuses. La quantité de mousse est parfaite :-)

Intéressant.

J'ai bien-aimé. Mes mains, sensibles aux changements de températures, il m'a étonné par sa légèreté. Douceur instantanée, sans odeurs, il a su plaire au plus difficile de la maison!

March 12, 2021

Effective product that is gentle on dry skin

During a good winter, my hands are covered in eczema, but add sanitizing 20+ times a day to that and my hands are quite possibly the driest they have ever been. This hand wash didn't do any further damage to my hands. It left them feeling clean and not dried out. I have also used this on both of my littles hands (1.5 and 3 years old), they both suffer from eczema too and this doesn't dry their hands out, plus they LOVE the bubbles! It's easy to use and so gentle - a win for our household!

Really Impressed!

Absolutely loved this soap! It has a fantastic creamy lather that didn’t dry my skin; I would recommend to anyone- especially those with sensitive skin!

Super savon

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce savon-mousse pour les mains. J'aime le faut qu'il n'est pas trop parfumé. Il faut une belle mousse lors du lavage des mains. J'aime beaucoup le produit!

Nice

I like Dial soap it makes my hands nice and soft I like it is fragrance-free I am allergic to some soap. I will buy it all the time. A gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses clean without drying your skin. pH balanced and vegan. Formulated with naturally derived ingredients. For skin that looks and feels healthy.

Great product

So gentle on my sensitive hands. This is definitely a new loved product in our house .❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤👍❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It's soap!

Not overly drying, good foamy foamy handsoap.

Definitely an excellent alternative to my tendency to use dish detergent when I wash my hands at the kitchen sink.

No unpleasant scent like you get with some frangrance free products.

I do find I'm using it up faster than I expected but I haven't determined that's due to the consistency of the soap or just frequent hand washing.

Nice formula

A nice foamy soap rinses clean no harsh fragrances to super mild on ur skin I would definitely recommend to family and friends and I will purchase in the future

Clean hands!

I really enjoy this as a hand cleanser. This time of year I am always concerned about dry skin. We’re washing our hands so much and the weather is cold and drying.
    This was great for not drying out!