Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Body Wash Reviews

Embrace each day with a perfectly balanced clean with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses without drying your skin. It is pH balanced, vegan and formulated with naturally derived ingredients for skin that looks and feels healthy. Envelop yourself with the delicate fragrance of waterlily.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Body Wash.

Saisissez chaque jour avec un nettoyage parfaitement équilibré avec une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine. Enveloppez-vous d’un délicat parfum de lis d’eau.

Nice soft scent

I really liked this new bodywash scent. It was light but just enough fragrance to make it enjoyable. Also a little bit goes a long ways as well and doesn't need much soap to get clean.

March 17, 2021

Most appealing smell and gentle on hands

This item has the most appraling smell. Almost like blossom and cherry scent. The bodywash is gentle enough not to strip the natural skin's oil. It does not cause rashes or itching. I love this one specifically and Dial has gone ovee and beyond to make the ingredients a healthier option.
    @dial #dialsoap @dialsoap #clean&gentle

Nice floral smell

This body wash is so nice. The texture of the body wash is really nice it is not runny or liquidy. The smell I really love. It is not too strong and floral as I like.

March 17, 2021

Great for sensitive skin!

I’ve always had issues using body wash and breaking out in hives due to sensitive skin. This is one of the first products I’ve used that doesn’t irritate my skin and has me feeling fresh and clean! I will definitely be purchasing this!

Petite merveille

Savon doux et légèrement parfumé, il laisse la peau douce sans l’assécher, un savon dont on sent l’effet de propreté sans avoir l’impression qu’il laisse des résidus

March 16, 2021

Ça sent le ciel!

Quelle surprise! Wow un gel douche clair! J'adore!!! C'est d'abord ce que j'ai aimé. Car peut importe la couleur de la salle de bains, ça fait beau, c'est chic ou ça passe inaperçu! Il sent merveilleusement bon et il est efficace! J'ai adoré faire ce test!

March 15, 2021

Awesome

I was nervous to try this product as normally my skin becomes very itchy after using body wash. This product made my skin feel super soft and clean and not at all dry and itchy!!

March 15, 2021

Sensitive body wash with a scent!

I absolutely loved the Dial Clean & Gentle Waterlily Body Wash. I have sensitive skin and this body wash left my skin feeling soft (not dry and tight). I love scents and it was a delight to find a hypoallergenic product with a scent. The waterlily scent was delicate and definitely added sensuality to the shower experience.

March 12, 2021

Clean + Gentle

I loved using Dial Clean + Gentle. The waterlily scent wasn't too powerful like some other hand wash or body washes out there, so that was a huge plus for me. I have sensitive, oily skin, so I was skeptical to try a new body wash product. When I finally gave it a try, I was surprised! It left my skin feeling clean, but was very gentle in leaving my skin moisturized with the feeling of clean. I didn't get any rashes or feel itchy after use either. Will definitely be adding these soaps to my grocery lists.

March 12, 2021

Great body wash

This body wash smells heavenly! Very flowery, yet subtle. Sweet and fresh. Smells amazing and works great. Lathers nicely, rinses clean, no residue. Leaves skin soft and smelling fresh.