Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Body Wash Reviews

Embrace each day with a perfectly balanced clean with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses without drying your skin. It is pH balanced, vegan and formulated with naturally derived ingredients for skin that looks and feels healthy. Envelop yourself with the delicate fragrance of waterlily.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Body Wash.

Saisissez chaque jour avec un nettoyage parfaitement équilibré avec une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine. Enveloppez-vous d’un délicat parfum de lis d’eau.

GREAT SMELL

It smelled great and I would still recommend it to others but it did make me itch alot. So if you have sensitive skin, it may affect you. However with that being said, I love the smell.

March 08, 2021

Better as a hand soap than a body wash

I like the smell very much for this product, but more so as a hand soap. Not a body wash. I like something barely scented for my skin/body washes.
    Don't get me wrong, again the smell is lovely.

Gentil and soft

Dials Clean + Gentle Waterlily Body Wash smells great. I couldn’t wait to give it a try. It is so gentil and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It is gentil enough I could even use it on my 6 year old. I would definitely consider buying this on the future.

Beautiful refreshing smell

Its an amazing refreshing body wash it smells great and makes lather very well
    I will definitely buy again, its a wonderful product no doubt thanks a lot 💕

Excellent

I loved this body wash. It smells fresh and feels smooth on your skin. I like how it is not harsh on your skin so doesn't feel dry. I would definitely recommend.

Smells Great

I Love this Product. Smells Great and leaves Skin Feeling Refreshed and Clean. I will Definitely Buy this Product to Use again. It has a Nice Clean Scent and makes Your Skin Feel Soft

Smells great

Smells great and didn't leave skin feeling dry. I am not a regular body wash user but I did like this. I just don't know if I will add it to my regular routine

Best body wash!

This body wash was absolutely amazing. I have very sensitive skin and it was so gentle, didn’t have to worry about any flair ups on my skin. The scent is beautiful, not too strong!

Gel douche

Je n'avais jamais acheté vos produits mais j'ai été agréablement surpris j'ai bien aimer la senteur et elle dure sur la peau et garde celle si douce merci

Dial Clean + Gentle

J'ai reçu ce savon gratuitement de #chickadvisor par la poste et j'en ai toute de suite fait l'essai ! J'ai adorée la sensation de douceur qu'il laisse et n'assèche pas la peau alors je le recommande 🙂