Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Body Wash Reviews

Embrace each day with a perfectly balanced clean with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses without drying your skin. It is pH balanced, vegan and formulated with naturally derived ingredients for skin that looks and feels healthy. Envelop yourself with the delicate fragrance of waterlily.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Body Wash.

Saisissez chaque jour avec un nettoyage parfaitement équilibré avec une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine. Enveloppez-vous d’un délicat parfum de lis d’eau.

My little oasis!

The Dial clean and Gentle Waterlily Body Wash has a wonderful fragrance. My skin was not at all irritated and it was left feeling, supple and soft. It's great for all family members to use!

March 11, 2021

true to whats advertised!

it cleans the body well and not too rough on the skin! love the water lily scent, not too strong fragrant.. it's a gel based body wash, just a small amount needed for each use.

Dial Clean and Gentle Waterlily Body Wash

I was sent the Dial Clean and gentle body wash in the waterlily scent. I love this body wash! After using, I feel so clean and the scent in the morning is so invigorating! Fully wakes me up and puts me in a good mood!

Hydrating and lovely

I absolutely love the gentle and subtle scent of waterlily. I love that Dial Clean and Gentle Body Wash is not only hypoallergenic with a gentle formula that hydrates and rinses without drying your skin, but also that it’s PH balanced and SO gentle on sensitive skin.
    The absolute deal sealer for me is that this product is 100% vegan. I will buy this body wash again. The whole family loves it.

Love this body wash!!

Thank you #chickadvisor for selecting me to try and review this product! What can I say about dials clean and gentle body wash...? I LOVE IT! The scent water lily is absolutely beautiful smelling, and leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and fresh! I’ve used many body washes and I can honestly say, this one is a favourite! It lathers wonderfully and makes your skin feel so soft! The scent is not to strong, and this body wash does not dry out the skin! Instead my skin feels so soft and clean! If your looking for a new body wash to try...I would definitely recommend giving Dials clean and gentle water lily body wash!

Phenomenal

Immediately upon receiving my bottle of Dial Clean + Gentle Waterlily Bodywash I opened it to check the fragrance. I was blown away, I LOVE the scent! I have sensitive skin so I am fussy about what I use. My skin was not not as nourished as I had hoped but it was definitely not irritated nor did it have a residue feeling so I call it a win!

March 10, 2021

Moisturizering and great scent!

I didn't expect much since I haven't used Dial products in decades. However, as soon as the product lathered up, the scent immediately relaxed me and it was surprisingly very moisturizering. I didn't feel the need to rush to apply lotion right away as soon as I dried off.

Love me some Dial Clean Body Wash

I have tried a ton of bodywash, but the Dial Clean is very smooth and clean and my skin feel soft and replenish after a bath. My skin doesn't feel tight or dry, it is so soft and the fragrant is not overpowering at all. The scent is very mild but you have a lingering fresh scent all day. This bodywash definately surprise me because I have tied some of the famous and expensive brand and this definately stood up hands down to some of the famous brand.

Soft and Gentle

This body wash was great, soft and gentle on the skin and rinses off easily. Although I'm not a huge fan of floral scents I would definitely purchase this product in a different scent

Clean & gentle waterlily

My daughter has extremely sensitive skin. She was very excited to try a gentle soap that smells pretty! She absolutely loves it! Her skin feels nice and she smells pretty. We will definitely purchase it in the future