Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Body Wash Reviews

Embrace each day with a perfectly balanced clean with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses without drying your skin. It is pH balanced, vegan and formulated with naturally derived ingredients for skin that looks and feels healthy. Envelop yourself with the delicate fragrance of waterlily.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Body Wash.

Saisissez chaque jour avec un nettoyage parfaitement équilibré avec une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine. Enveloppez-vous d’un délicat parfum de lis d’eau.

awesome

I found this to be awesome body wash. I break out easily and need to be careful with what i use, also have sensitivities to fragrances and neither of those issues were bothered by using this. My skin felt smooth and hydrated after use

Suds like a dream

This body wash is incredible. I've used so many different brands in the past but Dial produces way more suds than any other brand. This scent is also wonderful.

Soyeux

Laisse une peau douce et soyeuse!
    Ma peau était beaucoup moin sèche.
    Laisse une peau douce et soyeuse
    Ma peau était beaucoup moin sèche
    Laisse une peau douce et soyeuse
    Ma peau était beaucoup moins sèche

Smoothy on body

I got this one from #chickadvisor and this was outstanding as it's very refreshing and gentle on my sensitive skin. It cleanse the excess oil as well moisturise the skin so well.

Amazing product

I have dry, sensitive skin so every time i tried any new body wash it leaves me in hell but this works like wonder It didn't irritate me, but rather it was gentle and hydrating. I use it each time in the shower (once a day), and a whole bottle lasts me forever so it's a good deal. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice, lightweight wash

Smells amazing

We were surprised by how much we enjoyed the scent. Usually don’t like anything fragrant. It was thick and created lots of bubbles so you only need to use a little as goes a long way

So smooth to the skin

I just love it! It’s very smooth and gentle to the skin and it has a nice fragrance too. And it is anti allergenic! I feel super fresh and relaxed after using it!

Love it

There is nothing special about they before and after of my body after using this body wash but the smell is awesome and i would repurchased just for that reason!

March 12, 2021

It’s what I expected it to be.

Cleans well and is gentle on the skin. I didn’t find it to be drying on the skin. I liked how it doesn’t have a strong smell. It would be a nice option in a soap bar as well.

Clean light scent

I really enjoyed this body wash. It has a nice clean scent, bubbles well and left a clean feeling on my skin. My son who has sensitive skin also liked this!