Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Body Wash Reviews

Embrace each day with a perfectly balanced clean with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses without drying your skin. It is pH balanced, vegan and formulated with naturally derived ingredients for skin that looks and feels healthy. Envelop yourself with the delicate fragrance of waterlily.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Body Wash.

Saisissez chaque jour avec un nettoyage parfaitement équilibré avec une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine. Enveloppez-vous d’un délicat parfum de lis d’eau.

March 12, 2021

No different than any other body wash

I enjoy using this Body wash... but it was no different than any other body wash. Nothing wow'd me about it. But there wasn't anything I disliked about it.

So long winter skin

I absolutely love this product and was so excited to try out the new scent, which by the way is heavenly!
    I suffer from sensitive skin and often get alligator skin on some of my intimate parts throughout the winter months. I had a patch that I just couldn't this time around with my usual product so when I received this in the mail I was obviously over the moon. I used it everyday in the shower for an entire week and low and behold my gator skin was gone.
    I instantly felt relief after the first day and by the end of the week I noticed that I wasn't scratching my skin raw anymore. Plus with the wonderful scent I lingered in the shower for just a little bit longer as I found it so relaxing.
    My 7.5 year old son also fell in love with the scent. I would absolutely buy this again without hesitation, but I was like that before the new scent. Dial is so gentle for me and my skin issues.
    Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to try it out, I very much appreciated it

March 12, 2021

Gentle Smell, great clean!

This soap is a nice smelling soap, with a gentle clean. Leaving your skin feeling soft. It doesn’t leave a film like feeling on your skin. I would 100% recommend it.

Smells great!

I love the smell of this body wash. It cleans great and leaves your skin feeling soft. I especially like that it is free from dyes and parabens and is hypoallergenic.

Feel so smooth

I like how it feels on my skin. I have sensitive skin. It feels so smooth and soft. It doesn't have a strong scent. Please make it more foamy. Thank you kindly ❣️

Clean and fresh!

It’s about time that companies started to make products that are made without chemicals. I love the smell and it leaves my skin soft. If you are concerned about chemicals than this is a great alternative product!

March 12, 2021

"Clean & Gentle"- So True!

If you have sensitive skin, I feel this body wash would be safe to use. Although because I am used to using a cream body wash, this was more likened to a body "gel" wash which I'm not entirely used to. It definitely felt like you left your shower clean. I just didn't feel moisturized like I typically do with my usual body wash. Although I thoroughly enjoyed the Waterlily scent, not so powerful, but still present.

Loving this body wash

I received this Dial Body wash as a #freesample from #chickadvisor to try in return for an honest review. First I would like to say it has great fragrance, I absolutely love the smell of lilies. I love how it’s gentle against me and my children’s skin as my son and I have very sensitive skin due to eczema and psoriasis. It’s not to heavily moisturized which is nice but has just enough to keep our skin nice and smooth without irritation or that filmy feeling. I will definitely be purchasing this product again as it actually leaves our bodies feeling extremely clean with a wonderful fragrance that doesn’t fade away so quickly.

March 11, 2021

Very gentle on the skin

The body wash was gentle on my skin, no irritation. I was not a huge fan of the scent but it was not offending. Another thing that I didn’t like was my skin felt a little on the dry side after shower but to be fair, my skin gets dry in winter.
    Overall, I’d recommend the body wash.

March 11, 2021

Saviour for sensitive skin

My skin is very sensitive so I have to be extra cautious while using any kind of skin care products. I have had use most expensive products to least expensive products but never ever got result like I did this time. My skin was soft and wasn't itchy after using this. I have been using Gentle Waterlily body wash since one week and all I got is good results. Usually I avoid using fragrant products but this body wash contains very mild and refreshing fragnance. I am very happy with this product and I will be buying this product once its available in the market.