Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Foaming Hand Wash Reviews

A gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses clean without drying your skin. pH balanced and vegan. Formulated with naturally derived ingredients. For skin that looks and feels healthy.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Foaming Hand Wash.

Une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients

de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine.

March 18, 2021

Mousse à main Dial Clean

J'ai trsté la mousse à main Dial Clean dans le cadre d'un banc d'essai Chicks Advisor.
    La mousse sent très bonne. Par contre, comme tous les savons à main de ce type, la bouteille est rapidement terminée. Si utilisé très fréquemment, il rend les mains un peu sèches ce qui est pour moi un inconvénient puisque la mousse n'est pas très hydratante.

March 18, 2021

Simply clean

Fresh. Natural. Clean. Gentle. Those are the 4 most important features I’m looking for in a hand cleanser and Dial hit the nail on the head! It’s super gentle on your skin and feels super clean after use. I love that it’s in a reusable/refillable body making it eco friendly. It foams up very well and my kids find it easy to use. It’s light with no residue leftover and my hands are left feeling replenished, not dry like some others on the market. The best part? It’s free from dyes, parabens and other nasty additives. I definitely will be purchasing this in the future though. I was gifted this product in exchange for my honest review.

March 17, 2021

Very nice smelling hand wash

I received this product #gotitfree from @chickadvisor and I loved the fact that it was a little bit more of a natural option. It smells wonderful, very clean, it has a nice foam, I put it in my powder room and everyone that has used it so far in my house say its very nice. I would probably purchase this soap again.

Nice foaming soap

Nice new fragrance and not overwhelming at all. Some soaps have that super strong scent that lingers too much, not this one though! It was gentle on our hands and everyone seemed to like it in the house.

March 17, 2021

It is a healthier option and smells great!

This is the best Dial foam hand wash I've used so far. I am really glad Dial has made a hypoallergenic formula with a pH balance. I found out it's also vegan which is a bonus for Vegans out there. The feel is soft and moisturizing, doesn't strip the skin which is my main issue with other soaps. I love that there are no dyes or parabens or silicones. My absolute favourite scent. Smells like blossom cherry although it says "waterlilly". I will purchase again as soon as I see it on the shelves in stores near me.

I love foam

I always have a soft side for soap that foams out of the bottle so I knew before getting this that I would love this. And I dit. The smell is really nice, not too strong. I don't like when the smell is too strong so a big plus for me. I love that the smell stays a while on the hands :)

Works good

The foam is good for my family however i find that the pump gets stuck and I have to keep rinsing it out with hot water to get it to work properly Again

Great scent

My family and I enjoyed Dial foaming hand soap. A little goes a long way. My family and I noticed how soft our hands where after the first use. Its gentle on our hands even with multiple uses daily. The wayerlily scent is pleasant and the bottle is made with 50% recycled material. With some research I discovered the Dial does test on animals. So for this I only gave it 4 stars.

Amazing hand soap!

I usually use Jr Watkins! However after trying this hand soap it is great in comparison. Great cost, and I like that it’s foam hand soap! Dial has stepped up its game! Definitely won me over as a Dial Purchaser moving forward!!

March 17, 2021

Le préféré de la famille

Savon moussant bien nettoyant, juste la bonne quantité avec une pression, belle odeur, lave et mousse bien !
    Le préféré de mes ados après l’essaie de plusieurs marques