Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Foaming Hand Wash Reviews

A gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses clean without drying your skin. pH balanced and vegan. Formulated with naturally derived ingredients. For skin that looks and feels healthy.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Foaming Hand Wash.

Une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients

de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine.

March 17, 2021

Le préféré de la famille

Savon moussant bien nettoyant, juste la bonne quantité avec une pression, belle odeur, lave et mousse bien !
    Le préféré de mes ados après l’essaie de plusieurs marques

March 17, 2021

My new favorite

I just loved it because it has more natural ingredients and i always go for natural products that are gentle on skin. This doesn't dry out my skin and has a lovely fragrance too.. would totally recommend!

March 16, 2021

WOW, que dire de plus!?

J'adore que le liquide soit clair! Je n'ai jamais vraiment aimé le savon mousse, mais pour celui-ci, c'était différent. Quand on frotte nos mains, on sent vraiment que ça savonne, que ça nettoie. Et que dire de la fragrance!? Il fait parti de mes préférés!

Dial Clean + Gentle Waterlily Foaming Hand Wash

It’s very useful as hand soap format. The fact that it’s a foam and it lather very good it’s also great. Since the pandemic, I tend to buy more of this kind of soap.

Lovely smell

I loved that this hand soap was made without the harsh ingredients others are made with. It also has a lovely scent of waterlily and left my hands feeling clean and soft!

March 15, 2021

Sensitive hand wash with a scent!

I loved using Dial’s Clean & Gentle Waterlily Foaming Hand Wash. These days with so much hand washing, it was a relief to use such a gentle hand wash. My hands felt soothed (not dry and cracked). The scent of waterlily was lovely and delicate.

March 13, 2021

Dull

I was not very impressed with this liquid hand soap. Although it was a foaming hand soap, I found it to be a little diluted and therefore did not make enough of a lather. The scent was also very mild, almost non-existent.

Delightful

I placed the Dial Clean + Gentle Waterlily Foaming Hand Wash in our bathroom on the main level. The family loved it! It has a lovely fragrance that is not too strong. Hands were left clean and not dried out! Usually I need to use hand cream after washing my hands but it is not necessary when using this product. The foaming aspect is great too as my little one actually wanted to wash his hands. I will purchase this again!

Clean+Gentle

I loved using Dial Clean + Gentle. The waterlily scent wasn't too powerful like some other hand wash or body washes out there, so that was a huge plus for me. I have sensitive, oily skin, so I was skeptical to try a new body wash product. When I finally gave it a try, I was surprised! It left my skin feeling clean, but was very gentle in leaving my skin moisturized with the feeling of clean. I didn't get any rashes or feel itchy after use either. Will definitely be adding these soaps to my grocery lists. Didn't dry out my hands!

Smells and works great

Soap smells very fresh and airy without being overpowering. Soap is smooth and comes out nice and foamy. Cleans well. Does not dry out nor leave any after film. Very nice product.