Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Foaming Hand Wash Reviews

A gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses clean without drying your skin. pH balanced and vegan. Formulated with naturally derived ingredients. For skin that looks and feels healthy.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Foaming Hand Wash.

Une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients

de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine.

My new soap!

I love love love this hand soap! It doesn’t dry my hands like others. Clean scent, nice feeling left on my hands. I will be buying this again for sure!

Not lathering enough.

I felt that it didn't stay Foamy. I needed to use a substantial amount for my hands. And because of that the bottle barely lasted 2 weeks. If this was a regular hand soap and not foaming, it might be better.

Great Soap

I love this hand soap. It smells great and does not dry out my hands at all. Leaves my hands feeling clean and soft. I would buy this soap again. It will become a regular product on my list.

Waterlily my life

What can one say about this scent except OMG.... AH-MAZING!! I am so in love with this scent, I have loved dial products for a few years as I find their products so gentle on my winter gator skin. When I received this in the mail my oldest son even remarked about how deliciously good it smelt. The foam was on par and no residue or dryness after washing.
    My kind of product

Great hand soap

I love this hand soap. It’s a nice gentle foam soap. It smells great, and is light in texture. It washes off nicely. I would recommend this product to everyone!

Perfect for kids bathroom

I received this and immediately my kids were loving the smell. I put it in their bathroom and they love it. It encourages them to wash their hands! I will definitely be buying this.

Fresh and Foamy

This is a great hand cleanser without the chemical additives. This makes my hands clean, soft and with a nice fresh scent. I’m glad the company has decided to eliminate unnecessary chemicals!

Pleasant Fragrance!

I really enjoyed this foaming hand soap. I personally like foaming handsome and use it frequently! I also enjoyed the Waterlily fragrance..very light scented. The only thing I noticed is it doesn't last very long compared to my usual brand and we wash our hands just as often! One other thing from my kids point of view is they prefer some kind of colour, as it looks just like there's only water inside. Haha more psychological than anything. It's what you're used to I guess! All in all very nice product!

1.0/5

March 11, 2021

Not a fan of this hand wash

I didn’t like this hand wash. My hands got some red bumps. It was interesting to see because the body wash with the same scent didn’t do that to my skin. Clearly I’m not allergic to the scent. May be it was the foaming formula but overall I wouldn’t recommend it.

March 11, 2021

No dryness and Happy hands

Dial gentle waterlily hand wash really does justice with its name. After using this I don't feel any dryness or roughness which I usually feel with using soap. You just need a little bit to clean your hand. What's better than something which is dye free, parabens free and silicone free. Finally i found something which is free from parabens and silicone and within budget.