Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Foaming Hand Wash Reviews

A gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses clean without drying your skin. pH balanced and vegan. Formulated with naturally derived ingredients. For skin that looks and feels healthy.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Foaming Hand Wash.

Une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients

de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine.

Gentle Cleanser

The Dial Clean + Gentle Waterlily Foaming Hand Wash has a mild floral scent and foam texture. I find that I have to pump several times in order to get a good lather with the foam and am going through the bottle quickly. As someone with eczema on my hands specifically, I like that it is hypoallergenic and free of ingredients like parabens and phthalates and doesn't irritate/dry out my skin further.

Great foaming hand wash!

I received the Dial Clean + Gentle Hypoallergenic Foaming Hand Wash Waterlily for free from CHICKADVISOR. This hand wash smells so good. It has a delicate floral scent. It's so gentle on my hands. It cleans well without drying my sensitive skin. I love foaming hand wash . I recommend it.

March 10, 2021

Gentle on my toddlers tiny fingers

I personally tried this hand wash and love it, my daughters who are 6 and 4 years old enjoy using it as well. The bottle was well design for this tiny fingers, the foamy hand wash was soft and gentle on their tiny hands because of the constant washing. I was very surprise that their hands were not dried out. Will definitely be buying this product again.

Great foaming soap

This handsoap has a nice clean and soft flowery scent to it. Feels very gentle and smooth to the skin. The foams that form while leathering are plentiful. Very nice soap!

Silky soft hands

To be honest I was not sure how this product would be as I’m use to hand soaps with a colour or thickness to it. But it hand wash blow my expectations out of the water. The soft hint of of waterlily was perfect it was light and not over bearable. I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone.

Does the Job and Smells Good

I enjoyed the smell of this hand soap. I wouldn't say it is moisturizing but it isn't as harsh and drying as other hand soaps. I like the foamy lather and was not irritating.

Would buy again

I want to start by saying I love the smell of this hand soap. The foam also brings joy to my children. I love that there isn't anything in it that I should worry about seeping into my skin. I would definitely buy this product again.

Gentle

I like the foaming soap way better then the watery soap. It leaves my hands smelling good and very soft. I really like how gentle it is for my hands and my families.

Perfect for your hands

Everyone loved this hand soap the smell of it was so good you wanted to get your hand dirty again so you could wash your hands my daught loved it beacuse she didnt need to have alot to order to feel clean she loves and whats to try other hand soap that dial makes

Already bragging

I just love the smell of this soap. I am a regular purchaser for this brand of hand soap. I have already told a few people about the wonderful smell and the enjoyment of the foam pump.