Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 05, 2018

Will be buying now that I tried it

I probably wouldn't have purchased this product if it wasn't for the free sample from XY Stuff. Now that I've tried it I love it and will definitely be buying for myself on a regular basis. The pricing is worth the quality and value. My girl likes the smell of it too so that's a huge bonus. ✔✔

May 05, 2018

I loved trying this product !

As soon as you open the bottle you can tell it's going to be a great experience. It smells G-R-R-E-A-T !!!

Easy to use as a body soap and as a shampoo.

Easy to control the product-flow, so you can use just as much as you need, making it a good value.

And it washes off without residue, leaving you feeling clean and happy.

Gets the job done!

A review from my fiancé: “First of all this product smells great! As a body wash it has a nice creamy lather that leaves you feeling fresh and clean long after your shower, this is my favourite way to use it.

As a face wash I was worried that it might irritate my skin but it did not and it worked great as a shampoo, it left my hair looking clean and not greasy at all.

A great value and great product for the price. Highly recommend.”

I received this product for free in exchange for a honest review from XY Stuff! #gotitfree

Amazing body wash

I was sent this free body wash to try from Dial for Men. The 3 in 1 formula was convenient as I could use it on my hair, body and face. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Refreshing Scent

This is a really good product. It is worth the money and after using it I felt refreshed and smelled great. I like the fact that it is 3 in 1, make it even quicker to get in and out when you are in a hurry.

Doux pour la peau

Mon conjoint aime beaucoup votre produit. Il est doux pour la peau et il sent très bon. Il recommande à tous ceux qui aime un savon doux et parfumé. Merci

2.2/5

Great for on the go

I was selected to try this product, and honestly, when I shop, I don't always buy Dial. The fact that this product is 3-in-1 did appeal to me. I am always travelling for business, so the less I carry the better. Unfortunately, I did not like the smell. The smell is very strong and It makes me smell like I slathered aftershave all over my body. Personally, it does not make me feel appealing. It's great for someone whose always on the go and not having to worry about different products, but unfortunately, this product is not for me.

good product

I always love to try new product this time I receive new product to try it - DIAL FOR MEN REFILL 3-IN-1 REVITALIZING BODY WASH for free from XY STUFF CLUB/COMMUNITY... I love freebies...
    DIAL FOR MEN REFILL 3-IN-1 REVITALIZING BODY WASH does smell fresh and after use I feel enegery running in my fresh smelling clean body.
    3 in 1 - I love this option as I do not have to look for shampoo while washing my body clean. plus I do enjoy very plesant smell.
    I rate this product good value for the money. I gonna recomend this DIAL FOR MEN REFILL 3-IN-1 REVITALIZING BODY WASH as all in one solution on the go to all of my male friends...

I feel refresh

I got the product my mail and used it that night after my workout from the gym. I never tried this product and I have to say after the shower I felt refresh and I do like the scent of the body wash. Not to strong, but enough for the scent to get notice.

Je recommande ce produit

J'ai été choisi pour tester ce produit,j'ai adoré l'odeur et le fait qu'il est 3 en 1,ca fait changement des tonnes de bouteilles sur le bord du bain,parcontre j'aimerais qu'il mousse d'avantage,tout de fois j'en rachèteraia assurément