Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great Product +++

I enjoyed using the DIAL FOR MEN RECHARGE 3-IN-1 it have a great smell and works awesome I have been using it every day for the last week and I don't want to run out ! So I will go and buy some more in a few weeks great item +++

He really likes it!!

So I got this for free to review so I gave this to my brother in law and this morning is said that 3in1 is awesome and smelled great too. He also said he will be buying more when he is done with this bottle :)

Smelling Fresh

Tried this product when it first came in. I love the smell and love the fact that it makes my days easier. Having a 3-in-1 makes it so that I only have to go to one bottle rather than having 3 different ones in my shower.

The smell is very pleasant and what you would expect from a male shampoo and body wash. it is not very musky but still has a but of musk smell to it.

A great 3-in-1 product

I received this product for free, as part of the XY Stuff Product Review Club. I love the convenience of 3-in-1 hair, body and face products, and the quality of this one did not disappoint. The "Recharge" scent was crisp and clean, and left my hair and face with a tingly, refreshed feeling. My skin and hair didn't feel dried out after washing, and the scent lasted all day. I would definitely purchase this again in the future.

New Brunswick, Canada

Generic Appeal with a Fresh Scent

At first sight this product has a very generic look to it. Nothing that would catch the eyes among the vast sea of options. That being said I found the freshness of the scent caught me off guard. The body gel had a nice thick consistency. I'm not sure I liked using it in my hair but as a body wash it does what it's supposed to. It does take a little more effort to rinse off then my standard body wash.

Great 3 in One

Great 3 in one shampoo body wash and face cleaner. The smell is a little odd, but it did not trigger my allergies. My son like it a lot and likes the fact that he can wash his hair and body with the same soap.

May 07, 2018

Great product, will continue using.

Best part is the 3 in 1, head to toe cleaning in one product. The scent is great too and I found it lasted quite well through a 12 hour work day. Will be adding this to my shower routine for sure.

Tellement bon

Mon mari sens tellement bon quand il utilise Dial 3en 1 côté douceur et odeur j ai rien a dire c le produit préféré de mon homme il est vraiment satisfait et on préfère pas le remplacer par un autres produits
    Merci

Love this product!

This Body wash is so great. I love the scent and skin feels great. I'll definitely recommend and buy this product. After a few hours my skin still smells like the scent and still feels smooth!

could be better

This product is great for only caring one item with you as you travel, instead of caring multiple products. The only negative aspect of this product is that after using it and drying my hair, my hair felt dry, and with a lack of moisture. I received this product complimentary from XY stuff.