Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Wow!

~I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review~

I was a bit skeptical about trying the Dial brand because I haven't heard about it too often, but I was actually pleasantly surprised.
    The actual layout of the bottle doesn't stand out too much and I normally wouldn't have gone for it, but now that I actually had the product, I realized how large it was. which definitely holds a lot of value. I'm not a person that is ok with using offbrand bodywash because it leaves a weird oily feel on you, but that definitely wasn't there, AND it was insane that you could also put it on your hair. I absolutely loved that lmao.

Overall, I think that I actually would buy this again :)

3 in 1 body wash works great

I received the dial for men 3 in 1 recharge body wash free trial from Xy stuff. It has a nice fragrance and works great even in your hair it would be perfect to bring camping and for everyday use.

May 09, 2018

Nice smell, soft on skin

Nice smell, this Dial body wash is soft on skin, but I don't really recommend you use it as a shampoo. I've never tried a 3-1 before, it's ok but I won't use it to wash my hair anymore, it leaves the hair a bit like it hasn't been washed for 2 days.
    Otherwise, nice product, really foamy and not too harsh.

Great smelling body wash

This body wash smells and feels great. It has a sporty scent that my wife found was great. It leaves you feeling refreshed and alert.
    I loved the fact that I was able to use it on my face, hair and body. I would definitely buy this product again.

Dial 3.in.1. Recharge for men is Awesome

Dial 3.in.1. Recharge (hair body face) is super awesome. This product does it all for men, a good value for your money. I love the light scent just right. I like the thick gel when applied in the morning shower. This is a must have for men in and out of the shower in 2 minutes. Thanks XY Stuff
    #tryDialRightGuard

May 08, 2018

protein and caffeine is different but good

Good smell, decent lather and you do not have to use too much...all good for a men's body wash. I would buy again. I usually use what is cheapest, but a good quality wash that lasts long and feels good is definitely something I consider.

Great stuff!

This smells good, it lathers well and I like how my skin feels after I am done in the shower. I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future!

May 08, 2018

le produits mousse très bien et sens très bons laisse une bonne sensations de fraicheur , je vais en racheter c est sur ; c est une belle idée cadeau pour la fête de père

May 08, 2018

This stuff is awesome! I LOVE IT!

This product is amazing! I really love the convenience of it being a three and one product, it smells great, my girlfriend loves it. I work a very vigorous strenuous job and shower often so it’s great I don’t have to use 3 separate products! Makes showering much faster! Will definitely purchase again!

parfait

J’ai beaucoup aimer la senteur quand je suis sorti de la douche je sentais tres bon! Je l’adore et j’aime beaucoup cette marque a present! Merci beaucoup