Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Dial recharge 3in1 wash

I will be buying a few bottles of this as my wife liked the smell of the wash on me so much she uses it as well.

And best of all I got it for free

Thanks xy stuff

Rob Stoliker.

June 05, 2018

An amazing product to have!!!

A well known brand with an amazing offer of 3 actions packed in one single barrel! Revitalizes and soothens your skin in a single go. A rich creamy foam cleanses your skin and clears pores. And what a nice smell! A good multi-packed product for your hair and skin. And the fact that I got to try #dial3in1free is just icing on the cake! #xystuff a proper and authentic parner of all Canadian men! #chickadvisor #dial3in1

Energizing

I found the body wash energiizing. A nice wake me up in the morning or a pick me up when I was feeling tired. I didn't get dried out using the dial body wash which is always a bonus.
    I received this product in exchange for my review.

Loving the smell

This body wash has a very long lasting smell. It's very fresh but not too annoying. It suits young energetic men. Boyfriend washed his hair with it and said it felt very great. The quantity of the product is also incredible. I think it could last for up to 2-3 months for a guy. Definitely reccomend this product!

June 04, 2018

Very impressed with this product

I really enjoyed using this body wash. I have to admit that the scent was a bit strong for me. The body wash felt great on my skin. I'm not usually a body wash user but I was very impressed with this product.

Super nettoyant

Wow, j ai essayé le nettoyant 3 en 1 Dial et j ai vraiment adoré son efficacité et que dire de sa senteur...vraiment il sens tres bon ca sera surement mon nouveau savon chouchou :)

2.7/5

June 04, 2018

Not great on sensitive skin

Works great, but possibly too great! Strips all the oil from my sensitive skin and leaves me with very dry skin, itchy and scaly. Smell is very manly!

2.3/5

Pas impressionné

Mon mari a testé ce produit. Il n'a pas aimé la texture, il la trouvait trop liquide. Il trouvait que le produit semblait de piètre qualité. Il a trouvé l'odeur correcte, mais sans plus. Nous l'avons conservé pour en camping, mais il ne veut pas l'utiliser à la maison et nous ne lachèterons pas à l'avenir.

June 04, 2018

Effective & does the job!

I enjoyed this 3 in 1 body wash especially since I'm all about convenience & saving time. The smell is refreshing & clean, it's not to strong either but lasts. My fiance likes the smell a lot. It is a bit more runny for a solution so I had to be careful how much I poured out. However, it still lathers well. The value for the price is decent as to what I saw online & in stores. I noticed Dial tried to make the bottle a little more ergonomic so that it's easy to hold & doesn't slip out of your hand while pouring out. I'd recommend this to fellow family & friends. Thanks for letting me try!

Great feeling

I truly enjoyed this body wash. I felt so refreshed once I applied it to my body. As well my skin felt soft and refreshed. I also enjoyed the scent as well. Highly recommend it.