Dial For Men Recharge 3-in-1 Revitalizing Body Wash Reviews

Dial®MD For Men Recharge:
  • Formulated with caffeine and protein to leave your hair, body and face feeling revitalized and fresh
  • Rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh

Dial®MD Pour Hommes Recharge:
  • Formulé avec de la caféine et des protéines pour rafraîchir et revitaliser vos cheveux, votre corps et votre visage
  • Avec une mousse riche et onctueuse qui se rince bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau

For more information please visit DialSoap.com
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

L'utilitaire tout en un!

Voici les commentaires de mon homme: Le DIAL FOR MEN RECHARGE 3-IN-1 REVITALIZING BODY WASH est simplement incroyable! C'est un utilitaire indispensable pour tout ceux qui sont comme moi et qui déteste magasiner...encore moins dans une rangé de shampoing qui ne fini pas! Pour cheveux, corps et visage à la fois. Il n'assèche pas la peau, est légèrement parfumé et nettoie très bien les cheveux! C'est merveilleux!

June 02, 2018

Save $ & space in the bathroom with 3 in 1!

Because it is a 3 in 1, is great money value and saves you space in the bathroom, Smells is ideal not too strong but not lose. Cleans the skin well and does it's job!

Updated On: June 02, 2018

Because it is a 3 in 1, is great money value and saves you space in the bathroom, and time in the shower, as you just grab the bottle and use it all over you, yes your hair, face and body! Smells is ideal not too strong but not lose. Cleans the skin well and does it's job!

June 02, 2018

Un odeur masculine et viril

Le gel douche revitalisant 3/1 pour hommes de Dial, recharge, sent vraiment extrêmement bon. Il a un odeur extrêmement masculine et viril qui dure des heures après la douche. Il est excellent pour les cheveux, le visage et le corps. Il laisse la peau douce et hydrater et des cheveux d'apparence sain après chaque nettoyage.

Power clean

This is a great body wash! It’s a 3 in 1 which is very practical since my wife takes up the entire shelf plus the floor of the shower with her hundreds of elixirs and serums. It wakes me up and keeps me feeling fresh all day! The scent is very bold and strong and stays on my body all day long! And I’m a mechanic I sweat and deal with gas and oil all day, it’s great to get whiffs of my soap throughout the day haha! 5 bucks for a product that can do all that! That’s a great deal in my book! Thanks for letting me test this for free in Exchange for my honest opinion I really like it and will be purchasing in the futur!

June 02, 2018

The guard that keeps his watch

This bodywash is simply fabulous i love how it has a little going a long way thing and the scent that lingers longer especially in this hot month....great showering experience now it’s always in my gym bag my bathroom and not to forget my travel accessories

A great no fuss wash!

I do not like soap that smells to perfumey. The Dial revitalizing body wash was the perfect amount of woodsy man smell. It was able to cut through my grossest man smell and not dry out my sensitive skin.

June 02, 2018

24 hours of smelling greatness.

I will be buying this again and again as this product is amazing. After using it i could still smell it on my body a few hours later. You just need a little bit to wash yourself and it makes your skin feel amazing. Very good value for money #gotitfree but would buy it again and again.

Masculine, Fresh and Invigorating

Dial for Men “3 in 1” Hair, Body & Face Wash in “Recharge” scent is the first time I’ve used a body wash that is “caffeine and protein infused”. I love my caffeine, but I’m not sure if the caffeine in this product does much - or maybe I’m just not noticing its effects. As I use separate dedicated shampoos and facial cleansers, Dial for Men “3 in 1” was strictly used as a body wash for me.

As with many “for men” personal care products, it has a familiar fragrance similar to some other “for men” body wash gels I’ve tried. Nonetheless, it smells great: masculine, fresh and invigorating. Its non-overpowering scent definitely wakes up your senses and revitalizes. Overall, Dial for Men “3 in 1” is a decent body wash that does the job, and I must say that I quite like it. #GotItFree

Great smell all day

This caffeine infused body wash makes you feel recharged after use and I love the scent. Fresh and clean.

It is a 3 in 1 formula, hair body and face which is very convenient no need for separate products. It lathered up well, rinsed off easily and does a great job. Will purchase again especially if it’s on sale.

Works great

Over all pretty good the smell is nice it lathers up nicely so I find not alot is needed to wash your entire body and doesn't leave your body feeling dry like some washes do. As well when using the hair doesn't make it feel dry or greasy overall pretty good product