Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Hyacinth Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Hyacinthe, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper

Wash Them Hands

The soap smells really good, not a strong floral scent though. I find it interesting how on the bottle it says they did not use unwanted ingredients, which makes it safer to use on my skin. It's a perfect time to be receiving free soap. #GOTITFREE

June 12, 2020

Washing your hands with Dial Micellar is a MUST!

I love this soap especially since it’s a foam. I don’t even need much to wash my hands only need one squirt to get foamy. My kid said it smelt like bubble gum. My other kids love the foam and I see them washing hands more now. I would recommend to others to give it a try you can feel the clean on your hands.

Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash - A Buy

Honestly, I've never tried Dial soap before and now I don't know why. It foams nicely, leaves my hands feeling clean, AND it doesn't dry out my hands! I like the scent, but it is very flowery and does linger for a long time, so this soap is good for my home but I would worry about my coworkers that experience flower allergies. I also feel that the bottle won't last very long, I am going through it very quickly! Nevertheless, I do like it and probably will look for Dial the next time I buy soap (but probably an unscented/lighter scented variety).

Smells amazing!!!

I was lucky enough to receive the Hyacinth Dial Foaming Hand Wash. It has attractive packaging, and smells AMAZING!!!
    It foams up really nice, and leaves your hands feeling super clean but also moisturized.
    I will definitely be buying this again, and am looking to try the other scents

Works and smells great!

I was very surprised How much I liked this foaming hand wash! The smell was subtle but nice and not too flowery and artificial! Also it left my hands feeling nice and smooth while leaving them clean! It wasn't drying at all like many other soaps and based on how often I wash my hands it's been great! I will buy this hand wash in the future!! Note: I #gotitfree from @chickadvisor

Love this product

Love this new Dial product. Love the scent as it is not too strong. Feels good on my hands and gives great coverage with just one pump. Doesn't dry out my skin which is a great bonus.

June 12, 2020

Love the smell and cleans hands effectively!

I’m not usually a fan of foam hand soaps but I’m pleased with this one. My hands feel super clean and the smell is amazing! I love how it is micellar, it seems to be becoming more and more popular. I got the hyacinth scent. I would 100% recommend.

June 12, 2020

Not drying and great for the snifftest

My family loves this for the foaming pump the gentle scent that last even after you've completed washing which as a mom is a big thumbs up from me. I find that the pump distributes way too much but that it doesn't leave in each or residue after the fact which means that there isn't very much drying happening to the moisture in my skin which is something I look for in a hand soap

June 11, 2020

Love it

I am in love with this product. Love the smell of the hand soap and it's easy to pump the foam. I like the size of the product as well, not too big and not too small. Will definitely purchase this product

June 11, 2020

Great refreshing hand wash

I loved this smell so much! The soap worked well too. It provided enough lather without having to waste a bunch of it. It didn't dry out my hands, which in these times, is so important. And the smell was just amazing. Just the right amount of scent, so it wasn't over powering but it left my hands smelling so sweet. I loved the consistency of it and will 100% buy this product again!