Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Hyacinth Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Hyacinthe, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper

Great Innovative Idea!

I was selected to try the DIAL PURE MICELLAR FOAMING HAND WASH in the scent Hyacinth in exchange for my honest opinion and I love it! I am always drawn to foaming hand soaps but have never used one that contains Micelles before. I was extra excited to try this product as I am constantly washing my hands amidst the pandemic and want something that will do the hard job, but will not dry out my hands in the process.

Immediately out of the bottle the product feels silky and smooth on my hands. The foam is easily absorbed into my skin and creates the perfect and most silky lather. It rinses off super easy and leaves my hands feeling so soft, smooth and most importantly - CLEAN! The active micelles help trap and lift away the dirt and impurities on your hands which results in gentle, yet effective, skin purification. The soap contains no parabens, SLS, silicones or phthalates and the Hyacinth smell is incredible and lingers long after I have done washing! After using for just over a week my hands are not dried out!

I love that the bottle is made from 50% recycled plastic (any brand that cares about the environment is a win for me!) and that you can recycle the bottle when you are finished. This is an incredible new product and one like no other I have tried in the past. I will continue to use this amazing hand soap and would recommend it to all my family and friends!

Love the scent

I really love how this smells. It's the perfect amount of floral without going over the top. I also love foaming soaps. This one does a great job of getting hands clean with no residue and not leaving too much scent on the hands. Would definitely purchase again as it does a good job of cleaning hands while not drying them out!

Micellar Hand Wash!

I was able to try this product for free as part of the product review club. When applying to try the product I had indicated I would be happy receiving either the Juniper or Hyacinth version but I was secretly hoping for hyacinth!
    I was really interested in this product because although I am familiar with micellar water for cleansing your face due to it being effective at removing dirt and oil. I have not seen anything micellar related for a handwash so this product struck me as unique and enticing from the get go.
    The product is super easy to use, it has a pump that squeezes a good amount of foam into your hands, then you lather and rinse as you would normally. The hyacinth scent is really lovely and lingers on your hands afterwards. I got a really fresh clean feeling after each use and my hands did not feel dry.
    I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a new hand soap with a great scent and that is effective at getting your hands squeaky clean.

Great

This is a great hand soap...and I have tried many.
    It provides a nice amount of foam soap just in one pump. My grandkids love the foam soap. It is easy for them to use and promotes more hand washing

Soft moisturized hands

I was chosen by ChickAdvisor to try the Pure Micellar foaming hand wash in the hyacinth scent. First off, I love how much foam it creates in just one pump. Secondly, the scent is mild and not overpowering. Thirdly, it leaves your hands feeling silky smooth.

DIAL PURE MICELLAR FOAMING HAND WASH HYACINTH

DIAL PURE MICELLAR FOAMING HAND WASH HYACINTH is wonderful! I used it quite often and I did not experience dry hands throughout the day the way regular hand washing with soap did.

A good liquid hand soap

The Dial foam micellar hand soap is a great hand soap. It foam up really nice and smells amazing!! It is a great price for the amount of uses you can get from it. The only problem I have with it is that it leaves a weird layer/film on your hands even if you rinse it off as hard as you can which feels weird. It doesn't leave your hands dried but moisturized which is really nice too!!

Une très belle découverte

J'adore vraiment l'effet que ça laisse sur les mains : des mains très douces et absolument pas sèches.
    L'adore est extrêmement agréable elle reste légèrement sur les mains (suffisamment pour être agréable mais pas trop forte pour ne pas être entêtante)
    Le format mousse rend l'expérience encore plus plaisante.

Soft, Nice Smelling Soap

Very nice smell, but not too overpowering. The foaming soap has small bubbles and is soft to wash your hands. I feel like it left my hands alittle dry, but hard to tell if it's from the soap (I'm constantly using hand sanitizer at work). Would purchase this product again!

Gentle Soap

I recently got the opportunity from ChickAdvisor to try out the DIAL PURE MICELLAR FOAMING HAND WASH HYACINTH for free to give my honest opinion.

What a perfect timing to get to try this out, with Covid-19 happening right now. When you pump the soap out, it is very foamy and it has a great scent. All you need is one pump, there are many soap dispenser that you would have to pump many times to wash your hands, but the amount you get in one pump is good. It also doesn’t dry out your hands, we I really like because i do have dry skin. I saw this was retailing at Wal-mart for about $3.47, which is a really good price. If you want a gentle soap for everyday use, this is definitely it. I would recommend trying this product.