Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Hyacinth Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Hyacinthe, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper

Will purchase again

Really love this hand soap. Feels very soft on the skin and doesn’t leave my hand dry I would definitely purchase this again and will tell my friends about it

Definitely buying again!

I've only ever tried micellar water once before so I was eager to try this.
    It is so soft and gentle I even used it on a sunburn! The scent is just lovely. It cleans very well and is definitely not harsh. But what really sold me on this product was it's ability to cut through the smell of freshly cut garlic on my hands! I had chopped up some garlic for a recipe and decided to try this soap to see how well it could reduce the odor from my skin. I was thrilled to find it didn't just reduce it, it removed it completely! I'm sold! This product is amazing!

Very nice

I received this soap to try a little while ago. My family began using it right away and really like it. The fragrance is really lovely. Not too strong. It is a foam soap which the kids enjoy. I did find that I have to use 2 pumps in order to get enough suds when washing though. It did not dry out our hands as other soaps have done and cleaned them pretty good, even after I had been messing around in my garden. I think this soap is a good value and will no hesitations buying in the future

Easy to use!

I love foam soaps. They're easy to dispense and wash off. Great for kids. I do find the bottle a bit too small for frequent use. We finished it very quickly. So I would want a larger size bottle next time.

nice soft soap

This foaming hand soap has a nice scent and I do notice a difference in the feel of my hands after washing with it. My hands immediatley feel soft and clean after rinsing the soap off.

Mousse légère

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement de la part de chickadvisor afin de le tester. J’ai apprécié ce savon puisqu’il se présente sous forme de mousse et le parfum est léger et agréable.

Love!

I received this product for free. I was actually in need of a new hand soap so it came at the perfect time. I definitely prefer foaming hand soaps and the smell was very nice. Unfortunately my house has already gone through the entire bottle! I wish the bottle were bigger but I think we will be repurchasing this in the future.. possibly even trying out the other scent

I love this soap!

I received this product free for my testing and review from ChickAdvisor. I couldn't wait to try it because of everything going on in current events I wanted a soap that wouldn't dry and irritate my hands. Upon first use my hands are noticeably softer and didn't have any dry residue left behind. The foam really covered the surface of my hands well and the scent was refreshing and uplifting and filled the bathroom. I'll definitely repurchase! This is great if you want a gentle, yet effective soap.

July 07, 2020

Nice but just fine

Thanks for letting me try this free, who doesnt need extra handsoap these days. The smell was pleasant but a little strong for my liking. The smell doesnt linger which I appareciated.
    I kept forgetting that the instructions advise to run hands together with soap before wetting them, so afterwards my hands had a little slickness to them which i didnt really care for. Otherwise perfectly fine handsoap, I dont expect much from handsoap other than clean looking and feeling hands after.
    One con with this is that im finding its running out already from regular use in our washroom.

July 07, 2020

Heaven in a bottle

My family and I absolutely LOVE the Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth! The foam is prefect for my sons little hands and lasts a lot longer. The sent is fresh and fabulous, being pregnant smells can get to me but this is great. It leaves hands clean and moisturized.