Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Hyacinth Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Hyacinthe, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper

July 14, 2020

Doux, mais parfum prononcé

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit gratuitement dans le cadre d'une campagne Chick Advisor #gotitfree

Quoi dire de ce savon? Il est bien efficace, il lave bien les mains et les laisse douce. Mes mains n'ont pas été asséchées par son utilisation. J'aime bien la texture mousseuse, qui fait changement. Je trouve le bouteille et la couleur très mignonne. Ça fait cute dans ma salle de bain ;)

Le seul point négatif, qui est assez embattent pour moi est que je n'arrive pas à m'habituer à l'odeur. Celle-ci est trop forte et je ne l'aime pas. Elle me rappelle l'odeur d'un shampoing. Il faudrait que j'essaie l'autre fragrance, car celle-ci dure trop longtemps et je ne l'apprécie pas vraiment. :(

July 13, 2020

I would totally buy again! My new brand for soap

The smell is very powerful ,even a few hours later.The foam is less messy Than other soap.it does not take a lot to wash your hands. I would buy again

Savon micellaire

L'idée d'un savon à l'eau micellaire, j'aime bien. Il est liquide à première vue, mais quand nous appuyons dessus il devient très mousseu. Une texture que j'aime et il lave très bien les mains tout en étant plus doux que les savons traditionnelles étant donné l'eau micellaire je trouve. Il sent bon, mais je trouve le parfum prononcé.

July 13, 2020

So good love the smells and smooth

O my!! smell is so lovely and I love the foam. This is great for my super busy boys and myself for that matter. Wash's gentle, foaming formula provides a powerful yet gentle clean. Price is so cheap. Yes totally recommend to my family and friends.

Gentle On Hands

I received this item free to try from Chick Advisory.
    I really enjoyed this hand soap as it made my hands feel nice and soft. I’ve been washing my hands even more than usual, and most hand soaps try my hands out and make them crack and bleed. This soap was wonderful. The smell was nice and not overwhelming. The only issue I had was that it really didn’t take long to use up the bottle. It felt like too much soap was dispensed with each pump.
    I will purchase it again though.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells Great

This soap smells great and make my hands feel smooth and clean! Love this and how it’s micellar as well you know your hands are going to be clean in the best way taking all the gross stuff off your hands. Great time to get this soap to try as we are all cleaning our hands a lot more. Would recommend this to friends and family and will definitely buy when I run out.

Smells great!

Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Hyacinth scent was delightful. One squirt did not squeeze out too much like other soaps, just enough to wash your hands properly and to clean any dirt. The lids loved the smell and ease of use as well. It left a lovely scent which we all enjoyed and left our hands soft and smooth. We will definitely buy this in the future and inform our family and friends to try it too. Thanks Chickadvisor for the opportunity to try this product #gotitfree.

Fabulous foamy hand wash

I had high hopes for this product as I am a big fan of micellar water and it did not disappoint!!! The first difference I noticed from other foaming hand washes was that it came out super smooth - the pump was easy to use and provided just the right amount of product. It has a great texture - somewhere between silky and foamy which was nice as it wasn’t just a mound of foam...it was somehow denser while still feeling very light on your hands. The smell is amazing and it left my hands feeling very soft and smooth. I will be buying this again!

Smooth and moisture

I loved this hand wash. I feel moisturizing and clean and smelling very good. I get the hyacinth one, my hands are soft and clean.
    Definitely I will buy again.

Gentle on your skin

I recently received this foaming hand soap from Dial (new Pure Micellar foaming hand wash). It has really nice scent, that is flowery, but not overwhelming. Hand soap pumps good and adequate amounts. No soap get wasted. It removes well all the dirt from the hands, thereby leaving my hands soft and good smelling. So far my family and I really love and enjoy using it. I will certainly repurchase it in the future and also try other scents from this line.
    #gotitfree from @ChikAdvisor for reviews purposes, but opinion is my.