Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

June 15, 2020

Nicely scented foaming hand wash

I am not a huge fan of foaming hand washes in general. I find they don't make my hands feel as "clean" as regular gel/liquid soaps. I received a free sample of the Juniper scented foaming hand wash for free courtesy of ChickAdvisor. This soap smells nice - the fragrance is light and airy - but I still get that feeling that the foam pretty much dissolves on your hands and I am not left feeling as clean. That said, the formula isn't super harsh either so your hands aren't left dry and cracked. I will keep using this but might not purchase in the future.

Soft and gentle

Best hand wash, my hands stay soft and gentle after the wash. Specially now days when we wash our hand very frequently, it does not leave your hands dry at all, it also had a very pleasant smell to it.
    And the price point is reasonable too

I would recommend it to others

Gentle and Soft

The Dial PURE Micellar Foaming Hand Wash is a great product. With all the anti-bacterial liquid hand soaps out on the market, I am so happy that this one isn’t an antibacterial! It is very gentle on the skin and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft instead of dried out as it can with other hand soaps. I don’t love the juniper scent but I don’t hate it either since it is quite light so that’s a non issue. I would definitely purchase this in the future. #gotitfree

June 14, 2020

Great smelling, great hand soap, great packaging!

Looking for a hand soap that doesn't dry out your skin and has no unwanted ingredients? I was sent this at the most perfect time to try. Its incredible and smells like a dream!

No silicones 🚫
    No parabens 🚫
    No phthalates 🚫
    No sulfate surfactants 🚫

The bottle is made with 50% PCR 👏 For those who may not know PCR - Post Consumer Recycled Plastic - is derived from an end product that has completed its life cycle and would otherwise have been disposed of as a solid waste product. Basically it shows the company is making moves to decrease its environmental footprint 🌿
    All round winner 🤞💅 #Dial #PCR #NoSilicone #ParabenFree #NoPhthalates #HandSoap #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor #PCR #DialPureMicellar #cadeau #WashYOURhands

smells like heaven!

I really like this soap. It foams and it makes washing my hands fun. The smell is very pleasant- think of flowers and fruits!

My partner and I have almost gone through half the bottle in less than a week.

I like that it doesn't make my hands dry. It also has an interesting pump, which I like better than other soaps I have tried where I accidentally broke the pump because I pressed it the wrong way. This product has a sturdier build.

I got it free! But I will likely buy it again.

New Possibilities!

So i received this hand wash as part of the chickadvisor campaign and I AM SO SO GLAD I DID!
    First of all, who knew i would love the fragrance of juniper??! I do!
    The ability and effectiveness of this hand wash to properly clean my hand is great!

I definitely would rate the value high especially in times like this when proper cleanliness is important, strongly love the micellar science behind the product ! Another key positive is the fact, this hand-wash doesn't dry out my hands even after numerous washes!

I would for sure recommend this product to friends and family to try! no question!

#DialPureMicellar

June 13, 2020

Fabulous hand wash but not my favorite scent

I was lucky enough to receive Dial micellar hand wash in juniper scent free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.
    #gotitfree #dialpuremicellar #ChickAdvisor

This micellar foaming hand soap is a bit different than most because you are intended to apply it to dry skin - not wet. It is a soft lather that feels nice on the hands and rinses easily. It leaves my skin feeling softer than most hand soap - far less "stripped". The juniper scent is not my favorite, very floral, but at least it is light and subtle.
    This hand cleanser works very well - I have been gardening a lot and this product cuts through garden mud no problem.
    The pump works well - one pump gives an ample amount of soap to cleanse the hands and the blue color is visually appealing.
    The packaging is 50% recycled (not perfect, but better than most) and the wash contains no silicone, phthalates or parabens (easy on my sensitive skin). While this hand wash is effective in cleansing and gentle on skin, I probably won't purchase it until Dial comes out with more scents.
    I would recommend this to someone with sensitive skin to try.

Fantastic

I love that the dial pure micellar foaming hand wash with juniper effectively cleans my hands without over-drying them. I have had a problem with my hands getting fairly dry due to frequent hand washing during this pandemic. I have tried many different hand soaps over the last little while and this has been the best so far. I also really enjoy the fresh juniper sent of this hand wash, after using it my hands felt clean and smelled fresh.

Love this soap!

Love this soap! Smells amazing. It leaves my hands feeling very clean but doesn’t dry them out like other soaps do. Will definitely be buying this. #Gotitfree

Just your average soap

Firstly I don't like the smell of this soap. It smells like old lady perfume to me. Other than that its just an average soap. It lathers nicely and does the job of cleaning my hands bit I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it I don't see the value in the micellar water feature.