Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

June 20, 2020

Smells heavenly 🥰

I received this dial pure micellar foaming hand wash in the mail last from chickadvisor and have been trying it out.First of all the scent ‘juniper’... smells so Divine. Even my boyfriend has commented how good it smells. It is so gentle on your skin, it isn’t drying or harsh. And a little goes a long way.
    I really enjoyed this soap and will definitely purchase, and try the other scents.

#gotitfree

June 19, 2020

Best Hand wash from all aspects

#dialpuremicellar is the best #gifted item! This hand wash is surprisingly super moisturizing which i adore ! The foamy texture & moisturizing ability made it really unique among all other hand washes out there ! The hand wash comes out from the pump as a foamy texture which is cool! It melts in my hands in a very comfortable way! The gentle fragrance is absolutely soothing ! Hands feel moisturized and super clean afterwards which is satisfactory! I highly recommend to try this hand wash !

Great new product!

I was so happy to receive this free product from Dial & ChickAdvisor in exchange for a review. Dial has always been one of my favourite go-to soap brands and they really outdid themselves this time. I received the Juniper scented soap and the smell is absolutely amazing. Like everyone else I have been extra cautious about washing my hands these days which has often left them dry and begging for moisturizer. This hand soap left them clean without feeling stripped or dry like other soaps have. I definitely recommend this product and will be purchasing again.

Very moisturizing and light

#dialpuremicellar
    #chickadvisor
    #gotitfree

I got to try the new dial hand soap made with micellar water in Juniper. It wasn't overly scented which is a plus for me. It was very light but effective at removing greasy lotion residue from my hands and it wasn't drying at all. My hands felt moisturized after. Overall very nice product 😊

June 19, 2020

Gentle everyday handwash safe for delicate skin

New Dial foaming handwash has gentle ingredients that are soft and easy to trust for use on sensitive skin. I loved the juniper scent and the foaming dispenser, hands feel clean and soft after use. Thank you to Dial for the trial, and for helping ensure health and wellness through regular handwashing. Also as an environmentalist very excited to see the bottle made from 50% recycled plastics.

Fresh and Clean

I was given this product to try as part of the product review club and it could not have come at a better time. In this time I am washing my hands way more than normal and was excited to try a new soap as I have not been able to get my normal brand. The scent is very lite and refreshing, it foams up nicely with each pump and it leaves your hands feeling clean and no residue. I do a lot of outdoor work and it was nice to not have to use a second pump of soap to get all the dirt off. It also did not dry my skin out which is a huge benefit. I would definitely would recommend this soap to anyone looking for a nice foaming hand soap and I look forward to trying the other scent.

Nice foaming hand soap

I received this product free to review in exchange for my honest opinion. This is a nice hand soap, it works well. I like the foaming action and it does make my hands feel super clean. It definitely does it job, however I do think that the scent is a bit much. It is not a bad scent but it lingers for a very long time on the hands and I would prefer it if it did not linger as long. But it was gentle on the hands still.

June 18, 2020

We loved this hand wash!

I received this hand wash free to try from ChickAdvisor! I loved the scent :) we have been going through a lot of hand wash these days so this was a great try! I prefer the foaming hand washes as they usually last longer, but this one went fast because the kids loved the scent. I will definitely buy this!

Silky Smooth hands

I received this from ChickAdvisor to test and review and this couldn't have come at a better time. I work retail and with the virus going around we have to wash our hands every 30 minutes. My hands were starting to get irritated from the soap and were dry and cracking. I brought this to work and wash my hands with this now every 30 minutes and this leaves my hands so silky smooth. It feels like i have applied lotion after every wash. My hands are so soft now, no dryness and no cracking. It has a light fragrance but nothing to over powering. I highly recommend this and will also continue purchasing this for my home. Now only if they were to make this into a body wash i would be in heaven.

Smells Great!!

I love the small of this hand soap! I'm really, really fussy about the smells in our bathroom. I love that it's gentle on my hands and leaves the washroom (and your hands) smelling lovely once you're finished.

My only complaint is if it doesn't fully get rinsed out of the sink the bubbles leave little blue marks on the sink when they dry.