Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

Lovely Hand Soap

I received this product from Chick Advisor in exchange for an honest review. I've never used a foaming hand cleanser or one with micellar water at home before so I was excited to try it out. I like that its not pre-foamed in the bottle, I feel like it being liquid you are getting more bang for your back. Its a very light hand wash. I like how you can see the foam all over your hands to ensure you've washed thoroughly and not missed any places. The juniper scent is lovely. Overall 5 out of 5 stars from me.

June 22, 2020

Richly Foaming, Gentle clean - Buying again!

Very impressed! After using this product in the kitchen for the past couple of weeks (one of our most accessed locations in the house) I’m loving this! It’s richly foaming and unlike a lot of the other foaming soap brands- where after 1 pump, the other brands don’t lather properly and feel like they’re watered down. This soap stays on your hands, lathers well, gently cleans and has a really subtle and clean/fresh scent (juniper is the scent I got to try). I’ve always been a fan of the Dial brand for having a great product at a fair price point.

The added benefit of this soap including micellar water is awesome! It’s so soothing on my skin, feels like it’s moisturizing after each use and looks/feels clean.

Go and try it! Very happy that Chick Advisor and Dial let me try this product out. I got this item for free to test out for my honest opinion.

Soft and clean

I received this from ChickAdvisor (#complimentary) and Dial (#DialPureMicellar) complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions. I have been using this for over 2 weeks now and can tell you that it has been quite pleasant. It cleans the oil and grime from you hands especially after cooking or baking and the hand doesn’t feel greasy or de-hydrated at all. So far I did not have to double cleanse my hands which I have to do sometimes with other hand soaps. It is quite foamy and has a very pleasant undertone scent. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family and I think it is also well priced.

Love everything about it

I got this free to try from chickadvisor. The moment I got this, I was really excited and replaced the soap in my kitchen. It really helped to remove the grease from my hands that I get when I'm cooking. I've recently become very fascinated with foaming soaps. However, I found options to be limiting. This works just as great as the other brands I've used but at a more affordable cost. I also really like the juniper scent. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again.

Very Foamy!

Wash your hands!! I've been constantly washing my hands ever since the pandemic happened (even more than regularly). My hands were getting quite dry because of all the soap. This foaming hand wash left my hands feeling fresh and clean without overly drying. Also smells great!

Awesome Product

I wasn’t sure what to expect with this micellar soap because I had only heard of micellar makeup remover but I love it! The container it comes in is nice it dispenses just the right amount and I love the way it comes out in a nice frothy foam. The juniper smell is very mild and gentle which I really like. Can hardly wait to try the other scent as well. Overall I think this is an excellent product and I will continue to purchase it.

Wash your hands!!

I really liked that this products was watery so it lathers easily without you having to use loads of water! It also does not strip the skin and leaves the hands feeling clean and fresh! I am not a huge fan of scents but I loved the light scent of this one not to heavy or annoying!
    Would recommend if you find most soaps drying to your hands!

Yessss

absolutely LOVE this soap, I received the juniper scent and was hesitant before opening it, but after I did I have managed to use the whole thing and have bought 4 more (2 juniper and 2 hyacinth) they do and amazing job of cleaning your hands without drying them out with continuous use and leaves a light intoxicating smell.

Love the smell!

I received this product free to try from ChickAdvisor.

I’ve obviously been washing my hands more than ever recently in the pandemic and I found this soap didn’t dry my hands out too badly, it was mild and gentle but still effective.

The smell was really nice! Almost like a light floral. I’ve been using it for about a week now and there it still so much left in the bottle- I think it’s a good bang for your buck.

Thanks for the sample !

Gentle cleaner

I received this product to try from Dial and Chick Advisor #GotitFree but all opinions are my own.
    My husband and I have been suffering from dry hands because we wash them so much between cooking and the COVID-19 protocols so this case at the perfect time. It seems to clean just as well as our usual brand but be gentler on our skin. I like that you put it on dry hands and then wash it off as it seems to use less water too. The scent is nice, maybe a tiny bit strong but not overwhelming. I’ll definitely be looking for this brand in the store next time I’m buying some.