Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

Very Foamy!

Wash your hands!! I've been constantly washing my hands ever since the pandemic happened (even more than regularly). My hands were getting quite dry because of all the soap. This foaming hand wash left my hands feeling fresh and clean without overly drying. Also smells great!

Awesome Product

I wasn’t sure what to expect with this micellar soap because I had only heard of micellar makeup remover but I love it! The container it comes in is nice it dispenses just the right amount and I love the way it comes out in a nice frothy foam. The juniper smell is very mild and gentle which I really like. Can hardly wait to try the other scent as well. Overall I think this is an excellent product and I will continue to purchase it.

Wash your hands!!

I really liked that this products was watery so it lathers easily without you having to use loads of water! It also does not strip the skin and leaves the hands feeling clean and fresh! I am not a huge fan of scents but I loved the light scent of this one not to heavy or annoying!
    Would recommend if you find most soaps drying to your hands!

Yessss

absolutely LOVE this soap, I received the juniper scent and was hesitant before opening it, but after I did I have managed to use the whole thing and have bought 4 more (2 juniper and 2 hyacinth) they do and amazing job of cleaning your hands without drying them out with continuous use and leaves a light intoxicating smell.

Love the smell!

I received this product free to try from ChickAdvisor.

I’ve obviously been washing my hands more than ever recently in the pandemic and I found this soap didn’t dry my hands out too badly, it was mild and gentle but still effective.

The smell was really nice! Almost like a light floral. I’ve been using it for about a week now and there it still so much left in the bottle- I think it’s a good bang for your buck.

Thanks for the sample !

Gentle cleaner

I received this product to try from Dial and Chick Advisor #GotitFree but all opinions are my own.
    My husband and I have been suffering from dry hands because we wash them so much between cooking and the COVID-19 protocols so this case at the perfect time. It seems to clean just as well as our usual brand but be gentler on our skin. I like that you put it on dry hands and then wash it off as it seems to use less water too. The scent is nice, maybe a tiny bit strong but not overwhelming. I’ll definitely be looking for this brand in the store next time I’m buying some.

June 20, 2020

Great hand soap

I really like this hand soap. It’s mild fragrance and sudsy bubbles feel nice on the skin. We’ll be buying this soap again and will try the other scent as well.

June 20, 2020

Smells heavenly 🥰

I received this dial pure micellar foaming hand wash in the mail last from chickadvisor and have been trying it out.First of all the scent ‘juniper’... smells so Divine. Even my boyfriend has commented how good it smells. It is so gentle on your skin, it isn’t drying or harsh. And a little goes a long way.
    I really enjoyed this soap and will definitely purchase, and try the other scents.

#gotitfree

June 19, 2020

Best Hand wash from all aspects

#dialpuremicellar is the best #gifted item! This hand wash is surprisingly super moisturizing which i adore ! The foamy texture & moisturizing ability made it really unique among all other hand washes out there ! The hand wash comes out from the pump as a foamy texture which is cool! It melts in my hands in a very comfortable way! The gentle fragrance is absolutely soothing ! Hands feel moisturized and super clean afterwards which is satisfactory! I highly recommend to try this hand wash !

June 19, 2020

Great new product!

I was so happy to receive this free product from Dial & ChickAdvisor in exchange for a review. Dial has always been one of my favourite go-to soap brands and they really outdid themselves this time. I received the Juniper scented soap and the smell is absolutely amazing. Like everyone else I have been extra cautious about washing my hands these days which has often left them dry and begging for moisturizer. This hand soap left them clean without feeling stripped or dry like other soaps have. I definitely recommend this product and will be purchasing again.