Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

Lovely Product

My family and I have always trusted Dial and were thrilled to try this soap. At a time when washing hands is more important than ever, I can rest assured that my kids hands are ultra clean. It smells great and works effectively while being gentle on their little hands.

Good Drugstore Soap

I received this product for free to try from Chick Advisor in return for my honest opinions. I almost exclusively use foaming hand soap from a brand that is known for its soap, body care, and candles. This soap was very comparable to my usual brand. The product comes out of the pump dispenser as a foam and lathers really well, many soaps I need several pumps to feel like my hands are being cleansed but just one pump and my hands had more than enough soap with this product. The scent is fresh and natural smelling but is also not overpowering. I also like that I didn't have any sticky residue on my skin after washing. With the increased handwashing due to current world conditions, my hands didn't feel too stripped after multiple washings which is always a plus. I would recommend this soap to anyone looking for a good drugstore alternative to other foaming hand soap brands.

June 29, 2020

Small Hero - Didn't Dry My Hands!

I switched over to this product as it was part of a CA Campaign. I noticed right away two things - 1. No over powering smell and most importantly 2. Did NOT dry my hands like crazy!

With increased hand washing due to the current situation in the world, I have been noticing my hands are quite dry. Making this switch has brought them back to normal. THANK YOU! I will be buying this when I run out. #GotItFree

Such a useful product!

I received this product as part of the product review club and love it. It’s so useful in this day in age! The bottle is designed well, it smells great, and it’s priced well compared to similar designer hand soaps. I already purchased another scent!

June 29, 2020

Good soap, gets the job done

I've been using foaming soap for a long time, so I was happy to try another one! This soap was good, nothing very special. I thought the scent was all right, not my favourite. I generally prefer the scent of citrus soaps and this one smells a bit chemically. However, at a time where I have been washing my hands a lot more than usual, this one hasn't irritated my hands or dried them out. I got to try this one for free through the product review club.

Game changer soap

I absolutely love this soap as it cleans so well and it definitely gets rid of all the funky smell that you would have on your hand when you're cooking and prepping in the kitchen. I love the scent as well, it is not overpowering, but subtle and refreshing. I would buy this product again and again. I am hoping it will come in a big bottle for refill - good for the environment right?

Virginia, United States

J'ai bien aimé !

J'ai reçu le DIAL PURE MICELLAR FOAMING HAND WASH JUNIPER #gratuit #gotitfree en #cadeau de la part de Chickadvisor et je l'ai bien aimé, l'odeur est agréable et cela lave quand même bien les mains, sauf si elles sont très sales et couvertes de graisses je trouve que cela enlève moins bien la graisse. De plus, je ne suis pas sure que ce savon tue 99.9% des bactéries et virus ? Néamoins, il est agréable, il forme une belle mousse lorsque pompé et l'odeur est bonne. Je le recommande.

June 29, 2020

Works well, smells nice, fun to use

I love foaming hand soaps, so I was super excited to try the new Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in the scent Juniper. Hand washing has become increasingly important lately and done much more frequently, so I was happy to learn that this was made without parabens, silicones and phthalates. My hands never feel dry after using this and I don't feel the immediate need to reach for my handcream like I do with other soaps. There is no residue left and my hands do feel clean. There is a mild refreshing scent, which never feels too powerful.

As well, it is great this soap is created with micelles, which are known to be effective at removing dirt and oil. I've used micellar water as a makeup remover so I know how effect micelles are. To incorporate them into a hand soap is definitely awesome.

One thing I did notice about this hand soap is that it does not last very long. After a few uses, the bottle was noticeably emptier. So I do not think that one bottle will last very long. A couple weeks with constant use. So it may not be as cost-effective as other soaps.

Florida, United States

Best soap

This hand soap not only smells great, but works great too! It’s gentle on the hands and always gets them clean & smelling awesome!!!
    We absolutely love it!!! It’s a must in our house!!!!

Foaming soap upgrade!

I’ve used micellar water on my face for years, but never thought to try it on my soap! As a life long foaming hand soap fan, I was super excited to receive this product free through Chick Advisor, and was not let down - the soap smells amazing, cleans well, and doesn’t leave my hands dry after! I will definitely replace all of my foaming hand soaps with Dial Pure Micellar.