Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

June 23, 2020

Love the clean feel,would buy this product!

I loved the light scent of juniper right away of this product and the foam is light but effective!Good product I could definitely see myself buying in the future!left my hands feeling clean and smelling great!

June 23, 2020

Foamy and soft

I'm not much into foam hand soaps, they dry out my hands, but with the dial I was pleasantly surprised. My hands were soft, clean, and hydrated. Plus it also smells really good.
    #gotitfree

Amazing smell

I love micellar water on my face, why not on my hands? This handwash is awesome! I like the foam, it lathers and spreads very well, one pump is more than enough. The smell is amazing, I expected Juniper to be manly but it's very gentle fresh flowery smell. The wash itself is very gentle, after washing my hands I don't feel the need to use hand cream. I also like the pump bottle a lot - you can lock it and avoid spills, and it's coming to camping with me next month. I was extremely happy to receive this from chickadvisor and dial.

Smells divine !!!

I love this soap. It's so light yet it cleans extremely well. Feels like I'm washing my hands with whipped cream and it leaves my hands super soft. The smell is also light and flowery and makes me think of a field of flowers !

June 22, 2020

Savon doux pour les mains et la planete

Le savon a main dial micellar mousse vraiment bcp pour déloger la salter et les bactéries. Il est doux pour nos mains et celles de nos enfants. Il sent extrêmement bon. J’ai reçu gratuitement avec chickadvisor a la genièvre! Une belle découverte pour moi et ma famille. De plus la bouteille est fait avec 50% de plastique recycler !

Pretty and effective

I really liked the Juniper Pure Micellar soap. Blue is one of my favourite colours but that's not all I like about it. It has a pleasant floral, clean scent. The downside is that the scent does last for awhile though so I do find that a bit irritating. I prefer my hands to be scent free.

The soap foams really nicely so it's easy to get a lather and keep the lather while scrubbing for 20 seconds.

In this time of constant handwashing I appreciate that this product has glycerin in it so it moisturizes and doesn't make my hands crack. It also doesn't irritate my skin!

I #gotitfree so I don't know the retail price but if it's similarly priced to other Dial products I would buy it.

Lovely Hand Soap

I received this product from Chick Advisor in exchange for an honest review. I've never used a foaming hand cleanser or one with micellar water at home before so I was excited to try it out. I like that its not pre-foamed in the bottle, I feel like it being liquid you are getting more bang for your back. Its a very light hand wash. I like how you can see the foam all over your hands to ensure you've washed thoroughly and not missed any places. The juniper scent is lovely. Overall 5 out of 5 stars from me.

June 22, 2020

Richly Foaming, Gentle clean - Buying again!

Very impressed! After using this product in the kitchen for the past couple of weeks (one of our most accessed locations in the house) I’m loving this! It’s richly foaming and unlike a lot of the other foaming soap brands- where after 1 pump, the other brands don’t lather properly and feel like they’re watered down. This soap stays on your hands, lathers well, gently cleans and has a really subtle and clean/fresh scent (juniper is the scent I got to try). I’ve always been a fan of the Dial brand for having a great product at a fair price point.

The added benefit of this soap including micellar water is awesome! It’s so soothing on my skin, feels like it’s moisturizing after each use and looks/feels clean.

Go and try it! Very happy that Chick Advisor and Dial let me try this product out. I got this item for free to test out for my honest opinion.

Soft and clean

I received this from ChickAdvisor (#complimentary) and Dial (#DialPureMicellar) complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions. I have been using this for over 2 weeks now and can tell you that it has been quite pleasant. It cleans the oil and grime from you hands especially after cooking or baking and the hand doesn’t feel greasy or de-hydrated at all. So far I did not have to double cleanse my hands which I have to do sometimes with other hand soaps. It is quite foamy and has a very pleasant undertone scent. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family and I think it is also well priced.

Love everything about it

I got this free to try from chickadvisor. The moment I got this, I was really excited and replaced the soap in my kitchen. It really helped to remove the grease from my hands that I get when I'm cooking. I've recently become very fascinated with foaming soaps. However, I found options to be limiting. This works just as great as the other brands I've used but at a more affordable cost. I also really like the juniper scent. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again.