Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

good for frequent handwashing

I work in healthcare and am washing my hands even more frequently due to the current pandemic, which dries my skin out terribly! So having the Dial Pure Micellar handwash at home is a huge relief -- due to it being free of parabens and other harsh detergents, it relies on micellar water (which I love for removing makeup) to clean. Because of that it doesn't foam up a lot, but it cleans well, doesn't dry out my skin, and has a fresh mineral sort of scent with the Juniper. Highly recommended!

Extra care added

This dial pure micellar foaming hand wash in the juniper Scent has now added extra care in our hand washing routine! I love the scent and the extra clean feeling! The kids enjoy the foaming action. Win win in our house. Guests have commented on the scent and clean feeling it leaves as well!

South Australia, Australia

Just what is needed in today's covid world!

Being obsessed with hygiene in times of corona, my hands have been screaming from the excessive hand washing.
    Dial Pure Micellar foaming hand wash's gentle formula ensure that hands are not left dry, while also cleaning and disinfecting them thoroughly
    #gotitfree

July 03, 2020

Cleans well and smells nice

I received Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash free from ChickAdvisor. We are all washing hands more thanks to COVID-19 so I was happy to try a new soap. Our family likes the foaming soaps and this one was also nice. I like that one pump is enough to wash adult hands well. The smell is nice, albeit a bit strong for me. My hands didn't feel tight but I would have liked it to be more moisturizing. I didn't notice a huge difference due to the Micellar, to be honest I don't really know what that adds. I would suggest this product to anyone looking for a foaming hand wash with a nice scent.

On aime bien!

Toute la famille a aimé tester cette nouvelle mousse micellaire de Dial. Elle mousse vraiment bien et elle sent très bon. En plus, elle ne laisse pas les mains sèches. Je la recommande à tous! Je vais définitivement la racheter.
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #cadeau

A surprising new find!

I had previously used micellar water for cleansing my face; but to be using it for hand washing is something new to me; but something I will be sticking with!

I absolutely LOVE the Dial pure micellar foaming hand wash in juniper! The scent is really nice, light and pleasant (very different than your traditional floral scents). The product itself did a great job of cleansing my hands - I used it after gardening when my hands were very soiled and it fully cleansed them. I also found the product to be moisturizing and very gentle to my skin!

All in all a HUGE win for me and something I will be buying again.

Great hand soap

I also love when I get to try something new and it actually works well.
    I have an issue with a lot of hand soaps drying out my hands, but I didn’t have that problem with this one. It also has a nice scent to it as well, not over bearing.

Highly Recommend

I always love dial products because they smell so good and they work really well. Some soap irritates my skin but definitely not this one. I would recommend giving this product a chance you wont regret it.

Love it!

This came at a perfect time! Let's just say we've always washed our hands before, but with all happening in the world right now and a new baby in the household, we've been extra careful with our hygiene. Sadly, it usually meant dried hands a lot so I was curious to try out this @dialcanada Micellar Soap. I've always loved Micellar water as a makeup remover so I was excited to see if it was similar. My first impression.... it's foamy and I LOVE it. This is my favorite kind of texture for a soap. It's light, I like it. It's smell pretty nice. A subtle Juniper scent. Nothing overwhelming. My hands felt soft and almost hydrated-like. It's a nice and pleasant change from dry and irritated hands! I like that they are also affordable (3,47$) so I will go and try the Hyacinth one next time!

#review #honestreview #productreview #mommyreview #momreviews #bought #producttester #productreviewer #canadiantester #canadianreviewer #gotitfree #DialPureMicellar #soap #foamsoap #micellar #beauty #care @chickAdvisor

July 02, 2020

Smells great and works well.

I really liked using this soap. I found it was mild enough for frequent use without drying out your hands. It also has a nice fragrance that isn't overpowering. I appreciate the natural aspects of the soap and that it's safe for my daughter to use as well. I'd buy this again!