Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

July 09, 2020

Smells good and cleans well

My family and I absolutely love this product. The kids love the scent and how a little goes a long way. My youngest loves that he’s washing his hands with “bubbles”. The foam texture is soft and doesn’t dry the hands.

We really appreciate and will definitely be looking into purchasing more in the near future.

Smells so good

I love using this soap, it doesn't dry out my hands and it smells so great. My husband was also very excited to try it out. I'd definitely buy it again and recommend it to my friends and family.
    #gotitforfree #DialPureMicellar @chickadvisor

Great !

I really enjoyed using this product while the pandemic is going on. The bottle looks alright if you remove the branded sticker. The foam is light and the scent of the soap is not overwhelming. A+ from me !

Smells nice

The smell is nice and it's not overwhelming. I like the dispensers that create foam instead of the liquid directly. The wider pump is easier for the kids to press as well. I found that after rinsing my hands I could still feel something. It was tough to determine if it was film left from the soap or not but it was gone once my hands were dry. I haven't had the occasion to use this with extremely dirty hands or grease, etc.

Nebraska, United States

Excellent hand soap

This dual handicap works the best. We keep one in each of our bathrooms and then bu the kitchen sink. They work well and smell great. They work well for travel and camping also as they are small enough to carry along with you.

Micellar - Wow!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club- thanks ChickAdvisor!

Hand soaps have always been particular for me and trying this micellar hand wash was really delightful- it cleans well and left my hands feel smooth and hydrated, where some hand soaps leave them dry! I love the scent and it lasted for weeks in the household. I would definitely purchase and recommend this product to friends and family!

Savon moussant

J’aime beaucoup le savon! Il lave bien et la mousse est super agréable!!!
    J’aime beaucoup l’odeur, pour ma part j’ai reçu le bleu à la baie de genièvre et je l’adore!
    Seule point « négatif » est que j’ai l’impression que vue la pompe « mousse » le produit passe assez rapidement.
    Mais overall je vais racheter!! :)

Squeaky Clean

I received a bottle of the Dial Pure Micellar hand soap for testing purposes for free. I really liked the light scent. Not too overpowering, just enough to know it’s on your hands. My hands felt squeaky clean but not dried out which was nice. The value of the size of the bottle for the price is excellent! Definitely something that everyone can afford.

Amazing Product!!

I LOVE LOOOOOOVE this product! I run a home daycare and wash my hands constantly and always have issues with my hands being dry Now with Covid I wash them even more as this is the best! My hands are so smooth and soft I have already and will continue to recommend this to all my friends and fellow daycare providers.

Great Product

I was excited to try Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper. I'm a fan of foam soap as I find it easier to wash my hands. I loved the Juniper scent and how gentle the soap was on my hands.