Prestige Item
DiorShow Mascara Reviews

DiorShow Mascara leaves your lashes ultra thick, long and curled. This mascara deliver ultra-glam, catwalk-length lashes, and are daily used by makeup artists all over the world. You too can create your longest, thickets, curviest lashes ever
sourced from main website www.dior.com

2.8/5

December 01, 2011

I have heard so many great things about this mascara, that is why I purchased it. I don't think it is the worst but there are plenty mascaras that are far better. It did make it my eyelashes look nice but after a few hours I had black smudges under my eyes.

September 07, 2011

This mascara is awesome but I can't bring myself to spend that mach on mascara, give me my L'oreal !!

September 05, 2011

Dior mascara is the best ever, it is worth every penny. I was lucky enough to get a package deal at Sephora and paid $30 for three Dior Mascaras... price of one.

September 05, 2011

i love the mascara but not the price this is 20 something dollars... so pricey. but it literally makes me look like i have fake eyelashes! isnt that crazy. so i have to say that this mascara is worth the money.

August 30, 2011

A very nice mascara that's easy to apply and doesn't leave any clumps on your lashes. I do however find the want a bit too chunky (for me) and I always have to curl my lashes before application as I find it a bit heavy on the lashes.
    The biggest downside for me is the price taking into account that the mascara dries out fairy quicky and usually last no longer than a month.

August 16, 2011

I love this mascara. As some who has short, blonde, sparse lashes, this is one of only two mascaras I've found that actually make any difference - and the difference is huge! It looks like you're wearing lash inserts! It makes your lashes long, lush, and dramatic. It is expensive, but completely worth it

August 16, 2011

For big, glam, night out lashes, this is my go to. Although it is definitely on the pricier side, I think it's worth the splurge every once in a while, not to mention a tube will last you for quite a while. With it's nice fat brush and great formula, this mascara does the perfect job of fattening up your lashes, making them looks long and luscious. A little much to use during the day, but for a night out or when you just really want to make your eyes pop, this is all you need.

March 18, 2011

What it is:The first mascara to plump lashes inside and out-wear it alone or pair it with your favorite Dior mascaras.What it does:DiorShow Extase provides built-in treatment benefits and high-impact lashes in a single stroke! The spherical-shaped Black Pearl Pigments create a 3D volume effect and the exclusive Metamorphosis Powders expand in size by up to 50% after application. Also, SR38 Patented Ceramid brings additional care, reconstructing damaged lashes and promoting stronger and fuller lashes.What else you need to know:The Extase mascara features a "Tiered Brush" that is inspired by the "tiered" couture dresses created by the House of Dior. The brush is designed for performance and contains an Exclusive Duo of Fibers: The Black Elastomer Fibers brush out and define the lashes for panoramic fringe and the Gold Nylon Fibers hold and deposit formula, generously coating each lash for outstanding volume.

I've been wearing DiorShow mascaras (purple, azul, & blackout) for 3 years now and Extase is the best! Its tiered-brush evenly coats, curls, & volumizes - creating bold, lush lashes. No eyelash curler necessary & it's a great conditioner.
    I definitely recommend Extase for short, thin lashes in need of volume. I wish it came in more colors too!

January 19, 2011

I was given this mascara in my stocking a couple of years ago and from that day on used it religiously. I'm a big mascara fan - you know, if ever stuck on a deserted island, what is one thing you would like to have with you? Me: mascara.
    That being said, I used the Diorshow Mascara until it dried up. I was bummed I had to buy the replacement because it's pretty pricey for a mascara. But, I had to have it.
    I was disappointed the second time around, not because I had to shell out a bunch for it, but because I'm pretty sure it's a different formula. This one doesn't go on very well at all, I have to add a few coats, and by that time it's clumpy :(
    What happened Dior? Where did my love go?
    Needless to say, I have about 30 other mascaras as backup - I know, I know, mascaras shouldn't be kept for too long once opened, blah blah blah. Anyway, my go-to mascara now is MAC's Pro Lash for light separation, lengthening. I'm still using Dior for volume, but it's with a heavy heart I do so.
    You can certainly buy other mascaras that are just as good for A LOT less.

2.2/5

October 14, 2010

When I’m going out with friends, I make sure my eyes are always the focal point. I’ve never been a lip gloss or lipstick girl – it just always looks a little off on me. For more dramatic and intense evening eyes, I have a couple of tried-and-true stand-bys. First is everyone’s favorite and an Allure Reader’s Choice winner, Dior Diorshow. I started using this many many years ago when it first came out. It gave great length, volume and staying power with no clumping (a major pet peeve.) I think Dior redid the formula over the years though, but I’ve noticed more clumping and it tends to dry out VERY quickly.