DKNY Be Delicious Perfume Reviews
#8 in Perfume

DKNY Be Delicious is a modern feast for the senses! Comes in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle.

September 09, 2020

Awesome Fragrance

This sweet smelling fragrance is one of my favourites. The fragrance would make head turns in an occasion and the fragrance is long lasting This perfume comes in highly recommended 👍👍👍

August 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

love love

I love the smell, the smell lasts long. The bottle is great to bring in ur purse i do find the price a bit expensive but I get so many comments on the smell

June 17, 2020

DKNY Be Delicious

I love the smell of this! The scent is long lasting and is ver subtle. Even my kids love it! I would definitely recommend this product. The price is also worth it.

March 05, 2020

It’s just simply delicious

In my opinion this is the best of the Delicious fragrance. I bought it in a duo with the original at duty free and intended to gift both bottles but, after I had a chance to get a whiff of this one I decided to keep it and never looked back!

November 28, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Lovely scent

DKNY Be Delicious perfume has lovely fresh scent that last for hours and hours. I get some compliments wearing it.
    It is one of my favourite perfume. I love it!

November 26, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Just beautiful;

I really love this scent. It is subtle yet energetic. Not too loud or overpowering. I love the light fresh scent that lingers nicely. This is definitely an every-day scent more so than a night out. It doesn't have the excessive sweetness that some of the other DKNY scents have, and that is wonderful for me! No headache with this!

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Beautiful as Nature

I love this Perfume. Wearing it in day hours. Its fresh, makes me think about lush day out in fields... poppies, blue-bells, rich greens. Really loving it. I with this perfume for many years now.

October 25, 2019
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

Great scent

Love this perfume and its range. Has a great long lasting scent that isn't too overpowering as alot of the perfumes out there are. Instead it is light and fresh and is great for day to day or a night out. Good price as well

October 24, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Lasts all day!

This is one of my all time favourite perfumes! Have love this since it came out. The fruitiness is not too sweet And really does smell like golden delicious apples. Lasts all day! Absolute favourite!

October 24, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

The scent that makes me feel sexy

I love this fruity perfume which is very unique. Long lasting smell that keeps me fresh and empowered. The sweetness just stays all day which makes me feel so happy.