Doritos Collisions Habanero & Guacamole Reviews
#719 in Snacks

Good - 0

July 17, 2017

Best. Doritos. Ever.

The guacamole ones are my absolute favorite but then when they add the fire hot habenero...it's a bag of sweet amazing deliciousness. Of course Doritos are my desert island food anyway...

October 21, 2016

The mix of flavours and colours seem pretty fun on the package. The habanero chips have a good kick. The guac ones aren't as flavourful in comparison, but not bad overall. Still prefer sweet chili heat though.

January 26, 2016

One of the best Tasting Doritos out there. This one packs a punch. Its not as spicy as I thought it would be, just the perfect amount so you can eat more then just 1 chip.

December 13, 2015

Habanero and Guacamole flavored tortilla chips. (Limited Time Offer) I thought they were really good. I like a little bit of spice and the habanero wasn't super spicy. The guacamole was very good but I usually end up eating the two flavors together. The bags aren't very consistent though some have some habanero, others lots of guacamole chips

September 25, 2015

These chips are spectacular!!!! Spicy and tangy. I loved them. My daughter did not, she thinks they are too spicy, I think they were perfect. The only suggestion I would have is a few more Guacamole chips, there weren't enough!!!!!