DORITOS® Ketchup Flavoured Tortilla Chips Reviews

0.8/5

July 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Meh

I would not ever buy this product again because you can barely tatse the ketchup the tortilla Flavor over powers it all together thank you for letting me review

Tasty!!

They taste delicious and the bag carries a good amount of product. There isn't a very powering taste of the ketchup which is good however it also lacks enough flavour. But the combination of the Dorito and ketchup is genius.

Love ketchup Doritos

I absolutely love ketchup Doritos. I am so glad that most stores carry this flavour. I gravitate to ketchup chips of all kinds but this is definitely one of my favourites!! Zesty is a close second. Who doesn’t love Doritos!!

not the best

Honestly I was not impressed by these chips. In my opinion they don't have a ketchup taste it's more like vinegar and the chips are soft unlike regular doritos.

December 30, 2018

they are alright

i really enjoy ketchup chips and i didnt realize i preffered a certain type of chip to go with the ketchup flavour but i do. i find them to be too crunchy

April 05, 2018

Yum

I was very intrigued by these so I decided to grab a snack bag. It tasted just like Lay's Ketchup chips but with the texture of a dorito! They were a pretty good snack and something I wouldn't mind trying again.

3.2/5

April 04, 2018

Good Strange

I love Ketchup chips and I also love Doritos. I was thrown off when I first saw these advertised because I wasn't sure of the taste. We bought them and tried them- at first they are a little strange but they turned out to be okay!

March 30, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love them!

A bought a bag of these chips and they are awesome!! Very delicious and flavorful! What I like most is Doritos thickness...its not a flimsy chip! If recommend them for any occasion that you need finger foods...its a nice change !

March 21, 2018

Délicieux

J'adore les Dorito's et les enfants et papa adorent les croustilles au ketchup! Donc tout le monde est comblé. Pas ce qu'il y a de plus nutritif mais une fois de temps en temps devant un bon film c'est le bonheur!

March 05, 2018

Great

I enjoy these but I don’t know how limited they are as I feel like I’ve seen them for months and for a fact, they came out yrs ago. I still reach for my cool ranch but these are great too.