DORITOS® Ketchup Flavoured Tortilla Chips Reviews
#23 in Snacks

March 11, 2017

Interesting concept. Nacho tortilla style chips with ketchup flavor. I passed by these and thought meh. Not my thing. But hey! they're always worth a try right? So got some today and popped one chip. Not bad. It's just hard to wrap around the thought of a tortilla chip in a ketchup flavor. (We're so used to having nacho cheese or some spicy cheese variety). It's actually not bad and can be quite addictive. I recommend to give it a try. After a few chips you'll find you like them.

March 10, 2017

J'ADORE !! Dommage qu'il soit seulement en édition limité. Quand je sais qu'il sont disponible en magasin je cours pour en acheter.
    J'adore le goût.

March 07, 2017

I love these Doritos chips , they are delicious!! I love the tangy ketchup taste and the crisp texture. These are definitely a staple to have in the pantry and I hope they don't come off the shelves!!

February 28, 2017

I appreciate that they are bringing back some of the vintage flavours of Doritos, but can they all make us a favour and bring back Sour Cream & Onion. The ketchup is ok....but I'd rather go with Ketchup pringles. The corn chip is better with cheddar or sour cream. Also, for the price of Doritos these days you are better off buy store brand...Nontheless....Doritos are still a fun snack.

1.3/5

February 28, 2017

Not a fan of these chips at all. Herd all kinds of people talking about them and how good they are but I bought them and did not like them very much and will not buy them again.

February 02, 2017

Not a healthy snack in anyway but if you love ketchup chips and Doritos, you'll love these. I find they have the perfect amount of ketchup flavour, tasty without being overwhelming. You also get a hint of the corn flavour from the Doritos (I think it's corn...) They have a nice crunch that, to me, make them better than ketchup chips. I wish they would have them as part of their regular lineup. I always stock up when they come out! A definite re-buy for me.

February 02, 2017

personally i dont think the chips have much of an overwhelming taste of ketchup, but i also dont like the taste of ketchup so to me these are the perfect go to if you want ketchup chips without the burn afterwards. if you're looking for a tasty snack to feed the kids, these are perfect. they might not be to nutritional, but they sure are tasty ! 8/10 for me.

February 02, 2017

So unhealthy but absolutely delicious.
    It's a shame they only come out once a year around superbowl season because I'd buy these all the time.
    Actually a good ketchupy taste, pretty tannngy but delicious

February 02, 2017

Ketchup chips are absolutely my favourite chip flavour. When I heard about the doritos ketchup I knew I had to try it. I was not disappointed. I do recommend it if you like doritos and if you like ketchup. It does taste similar to just normal potato ketchup chips, but with a little more crunch.

May 10, 2016

Love the ketchup flavour !!!!!!!!!! I bought these for the kids and my hubby and I tried them. The whole family loves them !!! I love that it's different than most chips