DORITOS® Ketchup Flavoured Tortilla Chips Reviews
#24 in Snacks

June 25, 2019

Love ketchup Doritos

I absolutely love ketchup Doritos. I am so glad that most stores carry this flavour. I gravitate to ketchup chips of all kinds but this is definitely one of my favourites!! Zesty is a close second. Who doesn’t love Doritos!!

April 05, 2018

Yum

I was very intrigued by these so I decided to grab a snack bag. It tasted just like Lay's Ketchup chips but with the texture of a dorito! They were a pretty good snack and something I wouldn't mind trying again.

March 30, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love them!

A bought a bag of these chips and they are awesome!! Very delicious and flavorful! What I like most is Doritos thickness...its not a flimsy chip! If recommend them for any occasion that you need finger foods...its a nice change !

February 12, 2018

Yum !

When you feel like having something different than potato chips, these are perfect. Lots of ketchup flavor and all the Dorito flare. Definitely try these. They are a limited flavor.

May 29, 2017

These are so yummy!!! I love ketchup flavoured snacks and I love the taste of doritos. So this is the best combination!!!! I love them .They had these when I was a kid then took them away and I was so excited to see them 1st the store one day!!!! They are just delicious

May 29, 2017

I love these so much. They are soooooooooooooo yummy. I love ketchup flavoured snacks and these are just heaven!!!! I love them so much. They taste so good... Perfect combination of yummy dorito and ketchup

May 29, 2017

Les meilleurs chips pour mon chum. Dommage qu'elle soit en vente en temps limité, car il en mangerait à l'année longue. Je dois lui faire une réserve. Vrai bon gout intense de ketchup.

March 21, 2017

J'ai essayer ce produit à 2 reprise et j'ai beaucoup aimer . J'espère que ce produit ne sera pas juste en promotion et quil restera disponible en permanence .

March 10, 2017

J'ADORE !! Dommage qu'il soit seulement en édition limité. Quand je sais qu'il sont disponible en magasin je cours pour en acheter.
    J'adore le goût.

March 04, 2016

These exciting chips are GLUTEN FREE and are only available for a short while. I'm addicted to Ketchup chips so I thought I would give these a try and POW they are full of flavour and I now cannot get enough.