DORITOS® Ketchup Flavoured Tortilla Chips Reviews
#24 in Snacks

July 08, 2020

My fav Doritos flavor!

As a #Canadian I proudly say that I put #ketchup on everything, and #Doritos are no exception!! This has got to be my fav flavor in the entire lineup! It's delicious! If you didn't enjoy licking your fingers after eating before, you will now!! Mmmm! Obviously Doritos aren't the most 'nutritional' or healthy snack, but my motto is 'everything in moderation'!

January 15, 2020

Great snack

This makes a good snack but not that nutrionist. They are one of my favorite chips and one of my favorite snacks and they are great tasting and make a good party snack or a great snack to have when watching a movie.

0.8/5

July 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Meh

I would not ever buy this product again because you can barely tatse the ketchup the tortilla Flavor over powers it all together thank you for letting me review

Tasty!!

They taste delicious and the bag carries a good amount of product. There isn't a very powering taste of the ketchup which is good however it also lacks enough flavour. But the combination of the Dorito and ketchup is genius.

Love ketchup Doritos

I absolutely love ketchup Doritos. I am so glad that most stores carry this flavour. I gravitate to ketchup chips of all kinds but this is definitely one of my favourites!! Zesty is a close second. Who doesn’t love Doritos!!

not the best

Honestly I was not impressed by these chips. In my opinion they don't have a ketchup taste it's more like vinegar and the chips are soft unlike regular doritos.

December 30, 2018

they are alright

i really enjoy ketchup chips and i didnt realize i preffered a certain type of chip to go with the ketchup flavour but i do. i find them to be too crunchy

April 05, 2018

Yum

I was very intrigued by these so I decided to grab a snack bag. It tasted just like Lay's Ketchup chips but with the texture of a dorito! They were a pretty good snack and something I wouldn't mind trying again.

3.2/5

April 04, 2018

Good Strange

I love Ketchup chips and I also love Doritos. I was thrown off when I first saw these advertised because I wasn't sure of the taste. We bought them and tried them- at first they are a little strange but they turned out to be okay!

March 30, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love them!

A bought a bag of these chips and they are awesome!! Very delicious and flavorful! What I like most is Doritos thickness...its not a flimsy chip! If recommend them for any occasion that you need finger foods...its a nice change !