doritos ketchup Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #37 out of 1275 in Snacks

May 29, 2017

These are so yummy!!! I love ketchup flavoured snacks and I love the taste of doritos. So this is the best combination!!!! I love them .They had these when I was a kid then took them away and I was so excited to see them 1st the store one day!!!! They are just delicious

May 29, 2017

I love these so much. They are soooooooooooooo yummy. I love ketchup flavoured snacks and these are just heaven!!!! I love them so much. They taste so good... Perfect combination of yummy dorito and ketchup

May 29, 2017

Les meilleurs chips pour mon chum. Dommage qu'elle soit en vente en temps limité, car il en mangerait à l'année longue. Je dois lui faire une réserve. Vrai bon gout intense de ketchup.

April 14, 2017

I gave these a 3 out of 5, only because I am weird and picky with food flavors. I really did not like these at all.
    I love Doritos and ketchup chips, but separately. You know the saying 'if its still working, why change it'? Well that's exactly how I feel about Ketchup flavored Doritos, they ruined a good thing.

I know I am the odd person who doesn't like them though, my family/friends were all over these when they first came out and someone always brings a bag or two when we get together for drinks.

March 29, 2017

I'm drooling, these chips are the perfect combination. I can eat these all day and never get sick of it. Flavour is so darn good, it's addictive. Definitely put it out at every party.

March 21, 2017

J'ai essayer ce produit à 2 reprise et j'ai beaucoup aimer . J'espère que ce produit ne sera pas juste en promotion et quil restera disponible en permanence .

March 11, 2017

Interesting concept. Nacho tortilla style chips with ketchup flavor. I passed by these and thought meh. Not my thing. But hey! they're always worth a try right? So got some today and popped one chip. Not bad. It's just hard to wrap around the thought of a tortilla chip in a ketchup flavor. (We're so used to having nacho cheese or some spicy cheese variety). It's actually not bad and can be quite addictive. I recommend to give it a try. After a few chips you'll find you like them.

March 10, 2017

J'ADORE !! Dommage qu'il soit seulement en édition limité. Quand je sais qu'il sont disponible en magasin je cours pour en acheter.
    J'adore le goût.

March 07, 2017

I love these Doritos chips , they are delicious!! I love the tangy ketchup taste and the crisp texture. These are definitely a staple to have in the pantry and I hope they don't come off the shelves!!

February 28, 2017

I appreciate that they are bringing back some of the vintage flavours of Doritos, but can they all make us a favour and bring back Sour Cream & Onion. The ketchup is ok....but I'd rather go with Ketchup pringles. The corn chip is better with cheddar or sour cream. Also, for the price of Doritos these days you are better off buy store brand...Nontheless....Doritos are still a fun snack.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge