doritos sweet chili heat Reviews

Ranked #980 out of 1300 in Snacks

March 13, 2017

Holy Hannah were these way hotter than I anticipated. I enjoy sweet chili heat on my wings among other foods but I found these chips to be a much harsher hot. I didn't find anything sweet about these.

February 21, 2017

Although they do not have great nutritional value, who does not love a great tasting snack! I recently tried these and have reclaimed my love for Doritos! An absolute must try!

February 01, 2017

These are my favorite chips! I love how sweet they are making you want more, and then the bite of the heat! I am not the one for spicy foods, but i absolutely love these chips!

July 21, 2016

One of the best chips! I don't like spicy foods but I love the flavour of these chips! It's such a unique but delicious taste. It's spicy, but not too spicy that it burns my tongue for hours. I find drinking chocolate milk helps with the spice though!

April 14, 2016

Would recommend this product to everyone. These are my favourite snack. Movie night with some of these and herb and spice dip. Best thing anyone could ever try.

December 01, 2015

These are so good I could eat an entire bag in a sitting. They get a little hot but in a good way!!!a

December 01, 2015

Omg these are so good and so addictive, I want to eat these all the time,I absolutely love the flavor ,so yummy

March 15, 2015

I love these chips so much! When I first tried them I love the sweet and spicy flavour. They are really good, and once you start eating them you just can't stop.

August 04, 2014

These chips are so addicting. I've tried other flavours but this flavour is the best, it's spicy but not crazy spicy. Every chip is full of flavours.